Regular Contributor

Eve Pearl Foundation Recommendation

[ Edited ]

Hi ladies!!  I am interested in trying Eve Pearl foundation and I am not sure of the shade.  I am a great match for IT CC Cream in fair, but I can do light as well.   Can anyone give me feedback on the fair and light in Eve Pearl???

Super Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl Foundation Recommendation

I use the light in It cosmetic, fairly light in BE and fairly light neutral in Tarte.  I am buying the Light in Eve Pearl from recomendations from others on this board.  The colors on the website, say FAir is for very fair to fair skin,  Light is for fair to light skin tones.  I hope I get the right shade too!

Super Contributor

I just looked at the pictures from qvc early order email, now i am confused, the light looks like it runs kinda dark.  I am undecided too.  I think i have to go check out some you tube videos  lol  Sorry

Regular Contributor

I am fair skinned with pink undertones. The LIGHT is perfect for me. I really like how I can adjust the shade by adding either the lighter or darker portion of the foundation.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Fredee wrote:

I am fair skinned with pink undertones. The LIGHT is perfect for me. I really like how I can adjust the shade by adding either the lighter or darker portion of the foundation.  

BINGO!

Regular Contributor

Thanks again, @rochelleS Smiley WinkSmiley WinkSmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

I'm a ghost and went with Fair. Crossing my fingers it works.

Occasional Contributor

Dont pay any attention to the colors on the QVC Website. They all run too dark. You can get a better idea by looking at the colors on the HD Foundation. A271764

once you match your foundation, everythign else shoudl be fine. I ordered the Light. they are very forgiving. I had to order Medium last TSV...because Light was sold out. That one worked for me also. I think the colors overlap...so it works, if your in between.

Regular Contributor

I think the light looks dark as well.  I think I read a few months back that the light ran darker than a typical light.  I could not remember though.

Super Contributor

well i decided to go with light hope it is a good match   Alot of the time i buy fair products and they just wash me out  so thanks  just ordered it