Valued Contributor
This impressive discount got me twice ordering. I never expected to become smitten with Eve’s eyeshadows, but smitten I am. I use her dual foundation, liquid liner, and blush too. This sale afforded me the chance to try some new things. Happy shopping.
Respected Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl 60% Off

[ Edited ]

@Lally  i have been looking at foundations lately.  does eve pearl have a warm (yellow) undertone, or cool? 

thanks.  also what about the liquid liner? how do you like that?

Valued Contributor
I feel like the medium slanks toward warm/yellow. The light is a tad more neutral. In my perfect world, I need a neutural/cool base, but stay challenged to find one I like. Mostly I seek powder foundations, but Eve’s works for me It is a super sale.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Eve Pearl 60% Off

[ Edited ]

@Lally  Thank you.  At first I was looking at QVC and then I realized it was on her site.  I have been wanting a blush by her and what a great deal.  It was under $15.  Her shipping was very reasonable too.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor
Kat. I bet you will like her blush trio. Great staying power and highly pigmented.
Honored Contributor

@Lally  I had to go back to her site and purchased her HD creme foundation.  I did not realize who Eve was.  Obviously, she knows what she is doing.  I can't wait to get my products.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Kat, Im glad the offer is expiring. I need to quit ordering.😀 Gosh I hope the foundation works for you. I use the sponge that comes with it. I like the eveness of coverage more than with the brush. The eyeshadows and liquid liner are my new favorites. Enjoy! 

Honored Contributor

@Lally  I never realized she won Oscars for doing makeup.  I'm impressed so she must know what she is doing.  Can't wait to receive.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Lally wrote:
This impressive discount got me twice ordering. I never expected to become smitten with Eve’s eyeshadows, but smitten I am. I use her dual foundation, liquid liner, and blush too. This sale afforded me the chance to try some new things. Happy shopping.

@Lally . I've been wanting her salmon concealer and I ordered it due to your posting. Thank you.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.