Honored Contributor

Re: Eve Lom Muslin Cloth..... Tips and advice, please.

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Nightowlz,

Walmart has the Ecotools cloths on their website. There is a thrid-party vendor selling them for $6 w/free shipping. Had I known this, I would have ordered them from WM.

@SilleeMee Ok, Thx. Have you used them yet? Seems like if it's organic cotton/bamboo they should be really soft?

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Nightowlz,

Walmart has the Ecotools cloths on their website. There is a thrid-party vendor selling them for $6 w/free shipping. Had I known this, I would have ordered them from WM.

@SilleeMee Ok, Thx. Have you used them yet? Seems like if it's organic cotton/bamboo they should be really soft?

No, not yet @Nightowlz. My Amazon order has not shipped yet. Just placed the order yesterday.Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Yiou can buy unbleached cotton muslin in fabric stores for less than 5 dollars a yard and easily make a dozen cloths with it. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

Thanks @SilleeMee@HappyDaze, and everyone else for your replies. Always helpful!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Nightowlz wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I buy the Liz Earle muslin cloths- they aren't expensive and shouldn't be. Muslin cloth is not expensive. Mine are 7 for $21 at Birchbox and I always use a coupon code so always less than $3 per cloth. 

I use mine two ways- I use it in the AM without cleanser and in place of cleanser and occasionally I will also use it in the evenings with cleanser or in the AM with cleanser if I didn't wash my face the night before (VERY rarely but does happen!) and had worn makeup.  Use it gently, don't scrub. 

@HappyDaze I have those. They are thin but suppose to be like that. They seem to hold up pretty good. 

I think I will try the set of 2 SilleeMee posted from Amazon next time I place an order. If it's organic cotton & bamboo they should be really soft. 

I bought towels from Cariloha that are bamboo/turkish cotton & they are really soft. Love them.

@NightowlzYes, I prefer them thinnner and yes, true muslin cloth is thin, not thicker. I am not a fan of thicker, softer cloths for my face. I don't feel like they do much for me. And yes, they hold up great.

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz,

Did you order the Ecotools muslin cloths? I received mine and used them last night. I love them! They are soft and you can feel that they are exfoliating. The cloths have a hang-loop and they dry really fast.  My face is flake-free this morning. My skin feels smooth and soft. If you're still on the fence, I would not hesitate to get the Ecotools cloths.