Super Contributor

Eucalyptus Oil - where to buy?

With allergies already killing me, I wanted to see about getting some Eucalyptus Oil. I am already taking the allergy cocktail, neti pot, saline rinse.. Thought some eucalyptus might be soothing. Where is a good place to buy some? I didn't recognize the brands on Amazon. Any suggestions on how to use are welcome, too!

Honored Contributor

Re: Eucalyptus Oil - where to buy?

Go to iherb.com. You can also purchase locally @ Whole Foods or The Vitamin Shoppe. iherb.com has great prices & fast shipping -- $20 or more gets you free shipping.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Check out the Puritans Pride website, they have several to choose from, very good prices and free shipping.

Super Contributor

I've purchased essential oils, including eucalyptus from Ananda Apothecary.com and have been very pleased.

If it's your first order it will ship free using code "first-order"

Honored Contributor

P.S. I decided to look up a formula for you; however, Eucalyptus is an anti-inflammatory, good for coughs & colds. It is also an antiseptic, antibiotic, etc. It was not mentioned for use with allergies. If you go to Google & type in "essential oils for allergies", hopefully you will receive the information you need.

kindness is strength
Regular Contributor

Bikkie, I'd love to hear more about your "allergy cocktail." What are the ingredients and how do you take it? I have allergies throughout the year, and often rely on a bottle of peppermint or eucalyptus oil to help help open up my nasal passages. Sometimes it works; sometimes it doesn't. There are lots of essential oil brands out there, but I primarily use doterra.You might have come across that brand on Amazon.

Super Contributor

Thank you, everyone! Smiley Happy

pjoy - Sorry, I should have been more clear! My allergy cocktail is by mouth: Claritin, Sudafed, Mucinex and Advil as needed. I really need some relief! I feel like I have medicine head all season....

Esteemed Contributor

I have bought Eucalyptus Oil at Walmart, right next to the vaporizers.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines