Contributor

I was surprised & happy to see that Estee Lauder is now on QVC. I really like their Double Wear make up.   It's probably too much to hope they will ever have a TSV.

Respected Contributor

Many years ago, I found a biography of Estee. It was priced at a dollar and looked very readable. It was a GREAT book. It explained in detail how Estee developed and sold her products. She was super successful selling to women in department stores.

I've been using her products for years, and am looking forward to ordering some from QVC.

Honored Contributor

@deerfeeder wrote:

I was surprised & happy to see that Estee Lauder is now on QVC. I really like their Double Wear make up.   It's probably too much to hope they will ever have a TSV.

I just ordered some Estée make-up from Nordstrom.  There is a nice gift set with purchase and no shipping.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Trusted Contributor

I love this, and will be ordering cologne.  Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Yes, it is nice to Estee Lauder on the Q.  However, what is with all the fragrance?  I would like to see more makeup products.  I watched the video with the two Estee employees.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I love Estée Lauder although I haven't used her products for years.  I worked for the company at the young, tender age of 19, for a few years.  I always loved her products and many I have seen here on the Q, I used to use...well the older ones that wer around in the 80's. There seems to be more fragrance items than skin care.  I put the Youth Dew deodorant on my wish list waiting for free shipping.  I may try some other new items that I've never tried.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Regular Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I love Estée Lauder although I haven't used her products for years.  I worked for the company at the young, tender age of 19, for a few years.  I always loved her products and many I have seen here on the Q, I used to use...well the older ones that wer around in the 80's. There seems to be more fragrance items than skin care.  I put the Youth Dew deodorant on my wish list waiting for free shipping.  I may try some other new items that I've never tried.

I see all the Estee Lauder is free shipping right now--

Trusted Contributor

I remeber when I first started working I always bought my mom Estee Lauder colognes for birthdays and Mother's Day.  Not that it was cheap and when I first started working I was not earning all that much money.  But my mom loved it.  

Trusted Contributor

Has anyone been using  any EL products lately?  I am thinking about the Advanced Eye Repair Night Concentrate Matrix in particular.  When I was younger I always thought EL was a product line for the "older ladies."  I always had very oily, breakout prone skin and never used any EL products.  Of course, time has marched on and I am now in the "older lady" category myself.  Just wondering what anyone thinks of this product in particular if you use it or whatever EL products you do use.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Estee Lauder

[ Edited ]

@SurferWife  - Free shipping until April 30th!  I'm with you - let's order some Estee!  Smiley Happy 

(I wonder Bronze Goddess around 2008.  I wouldn't mind ordering some with free shipping.  I wore Double Wear when I was much younger with oily skin.  Maybe I'll splurge and order. Smiley Happy )