Esteemed Contributor

Not along ago I went into the M store and purchased Estee Lauder foundation that I like.  Wasn't aware they were having a freebie w/purchase.

I received two types of eye cream

A revitalizing facial cream

Two full sized lipsticks

A lip pencil

Cosmetic Bag

Let me tell you about that night eye cream!

It works.  It works.  I have not bothered trying any facial creams for wrinkles and fine lines ever.  I don't have them, but what I do have is under eye puffiness.  It says to apply it two times a day; morning and evening.  Boy oh boy what a difference.  Since I got samples I am considering getting at least one of those eye creams.  I got two and don't know the difference between the two; just know they work.  I won't be buying the revitalizing night cream because it dries my skin out.

It also has fairly decent reviews on Macy's, Nordstrom's and Sephora.

FYI

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Re: Estee Lauder products: FYI

What is the exact name of the one that works the best, or both names if they both work?  I have an EL eye cream in a pump bottle that was a sample from Allure or Birchbox.  Unfortunately I don't remember the name and I'd like to buy more.  I usually check Ebay to find the correct name, but this packaging must be older and I can't find a match. 

Esteemed Contributor

@depglass

Main Image - Estée Lauder 'Advanced Night Repair Eye' Synchronized Recovery Complex II

and

Main Image - Estée Lauder 'Advanced Night Repair Eye' Serum Synchronized Complex II

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

Thanks and I agree!  Estee Lauder consistently makes a good product.  I have used her perfume "Estee" since around 1976 (ye-gad)....  at work I would have guys stop and ask me what scent I was wearing because they liked it so much.  DH associates it with me ...  I still buy it!!  I also buy the cosmetics and especially will make my purchases when they are offering free samples.  That's how I have discovered so many of the products I love in this line!

I recently tried a serum that was on display (over $240) on my hands and it was very good.  I can't spend that kind of money on a beauty product (until I win the lottery)....  also some of the creams are outstanding!  Woman HappyHeart 

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Trusted Contributor

@Itiswhatitis Thank you for recommending those two night creams, Macy's is having a sale and I just ordered them. I've been looking for some night creams. Thanks again!

Esteemed Contributor

@wishmoon wrote:

@Itiswhatitis Thank you for recommending those two night creams, Macy's is having a sale and I just ordered them. I've been looking for some night creams. Thanks again!

@wishmoon, yes so is Nordstrom.  These items are marked down at the moment.  

Happy shopping.

*Call Tyrone*
Honored Contributor

I love the advanced night repair products, they are extremely effective.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I wish all skin care companies would start to house their creams and serums in air tight and light proof containers. Most of these creams have active ingredients so you are spending your hard earned money on products that will start to lose their efficacy right off the bat. 

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.
JFK
Esteemed Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

Thanks and I agree!  Estee Lauder consistently makes a good product.  I have used her perfume "Estee" since around 1976 (ye-gad)....  at work I would have guys stop and ask me what scent I was wearing because they liked it so much.  DH associates it with me ...  I still buy it!!  I also buy the cosmetics and especially will make my purchases when they are offering free samples.  That's how I have discovered so many of the products I love in this line!

I recently tried a serum that was on display (over $240) on my hands and it was very good.  I can't spend that kind of money on a beauty product (until I win the lottery)....  also some of the creams are outstanding!  Woman HappyHeart 

@Q4u .... I also have been using EL products since 1973 & my favorite parfum is Youth Dew!!!! 

Honored Contributor

Thanks so much.  Best results I've ever had.  Next GWP from anyone and I am there.  If you don't think a product is working just stop cold turkey.  You will be shocked in some cases, as I was with this EL product.  Since then I'm using my old Philosophy and it just doesn't dothe job anymore.