Super Contributor

I was just wondering..... Since HSN is not going to carry Serious Skin Care anymore and i have heard awful things about Evine i thought about going back to clinique. I quit using it because of the animal testing before so i e-mailed them anf they said they do not test on animals and neither does Estee Lauder.Now i have always thought they did so i went to both websites and they both said no testing but on all the animal cruelty websites and there is nothing that says they are cruelty free. Anyone know?? Thank you very much.

Valued Contributor

Re: Estee Lauder/animal testing

As far as I know, Estée Lauder is sold in China so they are not cruelty free.

Sometimes the strength within you is not a big fiery flame for all to see. It is just a tiny spark that whispers ever so softly "You Got This - Keep Going"
Frequent Contributor

For a list of cruelty free cosmetics check leaping bunny

Super Contributor

I did check Leapingbunny and all the other ones. Estee Lauder website said no testing. Very confusing to me. Sorry if i seem stupid.

Trusted Contributor

@plc123 wrote:

I did check Leapingbunny and all the other ones. Estee Lauder website said no testing. Very confusing to me. Sorry if i seem stupid.

@plc123 the way I understand it is that Estee Lauder sold in the U.S. is cruelty free. However, their manufacturers who sell in China do still test on animals.