Honored Contributor

Re: Estee Lauder Beautiful EDP Big Deal A547341

@monicakm 

We don't have specific plans yet, but yes, at some time we will.  Once the mask mandate for flying is lifted (it was just extended 2 more weeks), we will think about going home for a visit.

We normally stay at my brother's house, but he sold it & hasn't found a new one yet that suits his fancy.  He is living with a friend right now, so we holding out for free room & board...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

I'll call my sil in Waller and see if you can stay with her Smiley Wink  She is gooder than gold but talks NON STOP 

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@SurferWife 

I'll call my sil in Waller and see if you can stay with her Smiley Wink  She is gooder than gold but talks NON STOP 

@monicakm 

LOL!  So does my husband!  I may not be able to separate them.  He was born with the gift of gab.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I tear up a little every time you talk about your mama.

@monicakm 

It was 4 years ago April 1st that the Lord called her home.  I still say "I love you mama" when I think of her.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife 

Oh my goodness, so was she!  My husband will get on the phone with her for two hours and not say a word...he doesn't get a chance to say anything. 

It's a gift I don't have (thank goodness)

Honored Contributor

Aww, that is so sweet @SurferWife 

I have tears in my eyes.

Esteemed Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

This is a great deal for Beautiful at 99.96 free shipping.  I'm tempted.

• 3.4-oz Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray
  • 0.5-oz Beautiful Eau de Parfum Spray
  • 8.4-oz Beautiful Perfumed Body Lotion

Estee Lauder Super-Size Beautiful EDP Fragrance & Body Lotion - A547341

I brought this from EL online direct and got 20% off.  It came to about 70+ with tx.

If you go to Macy's it's 87.00.

Check EL direct online, cheaper.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Check EL online direct. I got it cheaper than buying at Macy's or this price. If you buy over 50.00 which this is, they were offering 20% off.  Don't know if still offering, because I brought and shipped.

I always go to EL online to buy their products.

I will watch the Q tonight when they have the products on, but the Q never gives special offers like going direct to company online.

I use the Supreme night cream. EL wants 96.00, but on Amazon for 76.00.  I will watch to see if the Q has it today.

I watched Q and larger sizes so I stand corrected.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qvcaddition  -  I checked the EL website and Macy's.  Both were offering a different - smaller - Beautiful gift set for 87.00.  QVC has the best deal for sure.  This is what the other sites are offering for 87.00.  Huge difference:

• GIFT SET INCLUDES:
  • Eau de Parfum Spray, 2.5 oz.
  • Perfumed Body Lotion, 2.5 oz.
  • Eau de Parfum Travel Spray, 0.34 oz.
Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal 

Did you get it?  What other EL products do you use?