Contributor

I'm hoping someone will know of a similar skincare asEL I really can't afford to keep it up 

then I seen where they test on animals, that's a no no to me,there has to be something that really does what it says and doesn't cost an arm and a leg 

im 69 ,just fine lines, little jawline loose , I have some sun damage,I can't use retinol 

thank-you everyone who suggests something 

Respected Contributor

Re: Estée Lauder copy

[ Edited ]

Try Beautypedia.com. Many drugstore brands are highly rated. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Estée Lauder copy

[ Edited ]

Look at the ingredient list of all the products that work for you and see what are the active ingredients. Notice how far down the list they are. 

Then go to beautypedia.com and see which products have those same ingredients in the same place on the ingredient list and that are highly rated. I love Paula's Choice. If you can't use retinol perhaps see if there is a lower dose you can tolerate. If it's a no go on any amount, that's a tough. Retinol is one of the most proven anti-aging ingredients. 

Peptides are gentle and they are known to treat lines and wrinkles. Matrixyl 3000 is one of the most recommended. VItamin C will also help fight lines and helps build collagen. 

I do microneedling with a 0.5mm roller and this is proven to help increase collagen. It's not expensive. A good roller lasts a year and costs less than $100 in most cases. You do it about 2-4 weeks apart and over time you will increase the collagen in your skin. This is chemical free and long lasting. It will make any skin products you use work better. This will help with hyperpigmentation, lines and will help firm the skin.

~Live with Intention~
Respected Contributor

I don't know if you can find dupes for Estee Lauder prodcuts. But these are good skincare brands that are Cruelty Free that are much cheaper than Estee Lauder.  

You can go to Whole Foods, they have testers of many of these brands that you can try and see how you like it.

Drugstore Brands

Acure Organics

YES To

Andalou Naturals

Dearma E

Mid Range Brands

First Aid Beauty

Paula's Choice

Murad