Honored Contributor

Estée Lauder Futurist Moisturizing Foundation with Glow Primer

This looks like a nice deal, but the reviews, as favorable as they are, were collected as part of a promotion.  Has anyone here used this?  

8E2CEFFE-186D-4818-8517-DB54924667BF.jpeg

Frequent Contributor

Re: Estée Lauder Futurist Moisturizing Foundation with Glow Primer

It looks beautiful on dry aging skin.  I could not find a good shade match.  I normally wear Pebble 3C2 in Estee Lauder foundations.  But in Futurist that shade is way too light.  Ivory Beige is a better shade but it was too yellow.  I loved Perfectionist better.  Renergie by Lancome is better for me.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I have used a tube of this and I liked it.  I was Ivory Beige although I do think the shades ran a little light and now since I'm tan, I think that would be too light.

I have skin that is pretty normal, leaning towards dry.  I didn't like this enough to repurchase it however, I'm pretty much a drugstore person and I didn't think this was better than my beloved Revlon Candid.   

Respected Contributor

This is an excellent deal. I’ve used this combination and like it. It is very glowy. I have dry skin with neutral undertones so I appreciate that about it.
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was given a generous-sized sample so I was able to use multiple times. Each time the foundation turned orange-ish on my skin after a couple of hours. Also, it was oddly drying for my already dry skin. A definite no for my skin.

Honored Contributor

I have used this foundation for about 2+years, the longest I have stuck with the same foundation.   My skin is dry and I think it helps with the dryness and I also like the coverage.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch , I posted about this make up awhile ago...im very disappointed with it.  It's difficult to apply a and it's awful with any type of sunscreen...it balls up, flakes all over.  I also don't find it hydrating at all.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch this is a fantastic foundation! Its one of the best I have ever used. I bought mine after watching a "hot and flashy" YT video....where it was very highly recommend. The deal at QVC is very good. I put it on my wish list to maybe buy as backup....and I think the primer is supposed to be very good, too.

Trusted Contributor

I've used this foundation, but didn't love it enough to reorder. The lighter shades aren't cool toned enough for me, but that's an ongoing problem with me. I liked that it has spf for the Summer. Coverage was ok, but the overall look was just average.
Occasional Contributor

My FAVORITE foundation!!! I’m 66 with t-zone skin. This gives great coverage with a beautiful finish. Love the shade “pebble”.