Contributor

Does anyone have any suggestions on two things: 1. A quality place to purchase essential oils (looking for lavender and tea tree)? 2. How not to get your posts poofed? The last three or so times I have posted, it has been poofed within minutes. My most recent previous post was re: the availability of an isomers bb cream DUO. Love the stuff!

Here goes nothing!

Respected Contributor
I buy Aura Cacia brand from vitacost. I think Whole Foods carries the brand, too. But you can't beat vitacost' prices, cash back through extrabux and quick shipping!
Valued Contributor

Check out the web site bulkapothecary.com

That's wear I get most of my EO.

Super Contributor

My go to for essential oils is Ananda Apothecary

Here's a link to copy/paste into your browser:

http://www.anandaapothecary.com/

First order is shipped free.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for your second question. There doesn't seem to be such a thing as a poof-proof post on these boards. Those that should go don't and others that are rather benign get zapped.

Fingers crossed and a prayer might help. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

I'm relatively new to essential oils, I've been using them for about 6 months. I did a great deal of research before buying and tried a few companies essential oils.

I use Native Americans Nutritionals essential oils. Please check out their website, there is a great deal of information from them about their oils as well as customer reviews. They offer 3 basic kits for those new to essential oils.

Also check at wholenewmom.com

She did a 7 or 8 part blog about different essential oil companies with explanations why she didn't chose certain companies. She also uses Native American Nutritionals, I had already been using them prior to reading her website. She just confirmed I made the right decision for me.

New Contributor
I purchase my everyday oils at TJ MAXX and Marshalls. Between 8.00 & 10.00 each. I order my specialty oils from do terra.
Respected Contributor
Whole Foods has a nice selection of essential oils. I am considering making a room fresher consisting of witch hazel and a few drops of lavender oil and sprit zing it throughout the home.
Honored Contributor

I like iherb.com for essential oils. Garden of Wisdom is nice too but they don't use droppers in their bottles (I like the droppers because when you turn the bottle over you get a drop of oil at a time). iherb.com has both tea tree & lavender oil. Free Shpg. at $20

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor
I really like young living essential oils
Respected Contributor
KatCat, which brands on iherb have droppers ?? I agree, I like the ones with droppers.