Esteemed Contributor

Has anyone watched her videos? She has videos about makeup, fashion, hairstyles, etc. which are dedicated to women over 40. I've seen some of her fashions but not the makeup ones.

I like Erin's recommendations about fashions. They appeal to everyone, not just the wealthy. Basic pointers about looking good, yet not trying to be something you're not. I don't watch many Youtubers, but she is one I like. Eventually I plan to check out her makeup and other videos.

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

I do watch Erin, she has quite a few pointers.

I like Beth For Women Over 50.  She doesn't load up from Nordstroms every six months. 

Some of these bloggers must sell a lot on consignment or have unmanageable wardrobes. 

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

I like Beth For Women Over 50.  She doesn't load up from Nordstroms every six months. 

Some of these bloggers must sell a lot on consignment or have unmanageable wardrobes. 

@ECBG I think some of them get the items to show and then send the stuff back.   

Regular Contributor

I used to watch her a few years ago. Something changed as her channel grew. I can't really pinpoint it, tho at least some of it has to do with all the "work" she has had done. 

Respected Contributor

@juperier3 wrote:

I used to watch her a few years ago. Something changed as her channel grew. I can't really pinpoint it, tho at least some of it has to do with all the "work" she has had done. 

This.

I can't pinpoint why I no longer watch her either - maybe I don't find her relatable. I watch people I could see myself being friends with. 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

@ECBG I think some of them get the items to show and then send the stuff back.   

@Lipstickdiva 

Erin wears quite a few of the items she orders in later segments.  They do get a certain percentage for mentioning the store.

Super Contributor

@ECBG I think both she and Marnie Goldberg are sponsored by Nordstroms. It seems every blog is a Nordie fest.