Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Her sales pitches are always a contradiction! It doesn't matter what the product it!

I will say that I have an epilator, between that and home laser, I am smooth! No pain at all.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Ive used one of those things and it hurts like heck,  even after a couple of years of use.   They'd have to drag me kicking and screaming to get me to use one again. 

Same here and I have a high pain tolerance!

Respected Contributor

THe pain does not bother me.  I have been using mine for a year and the hair comes back and I have to use it every couple of days.  Lisa R. said the after using hers for a while she got to where she only had to use it every couple of months.  I don't believe that was the truth.  Also it is time consuming and when you think you have gotten all the hair you see it in the daylight and there is so much you missed.

Respected Contributor

I think it's called "love the one you're with".Woman Wink

Trusted Contributor

I don't use an Epilator but I do use Wen, Nick Chavez, Aveda, and a host of other hair products.  I certainly do not stick with one brand of hair care and I think a lot of people probably rotate their products.  I wish I could be loyal to one brand but I like to try different products.    

Respected Contributor
@naturalfan I'm the same way. I love trying new products and bounce around quite a bit.
Occasional Contributor

I know this was a TSV the other day and also know I informed the boards about what this epilator did to my face that is 'safe' for facial use. Be careful as it did some damage to my lip area in 3 area's. I know this will be deleted, but I just wanted to give you heads up again. This emjoi line should stay with shaving off the skin on your feet.

Trusted Contributor

@Agster wrote:

I know this was a TSV the other day and also know I informed the boards about what this epilator did to my face that is 'safe' for facial use. Be careful as it did some damage to my lip area in 3 area's. I know this will be deleted, but I just wanted to give you heads up again. This emjoi line should stay with shaving off the skin on your feet.

Agster, what kind of damage did it do?  I bought that darn thing on a whim and I still haven't even opened the package!  I'm afraid of it!  

Honored Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

@Agster wrote:

Agster, what kind of damage did it do?  I bought that darn thing on a whim and I still haven't even opened the package!  I'm afraid of it!  

lol @TuesdayTaylor! I wasn't afraid of it because I have a high pain tolerance and thought it can't be THAT bad, lol. I was wrong. I could not even get through one arm pit. It just felt like an archaic torture device pulling out every single hair. I tried several times and just couldn't do it anymore. I was sweating and crying at the same time, lol. Yikes!

Super Contributor

I ordered the Emjoi Epilator the day after the TVS. It arrived today a couple of days late. But I don't care. It is the best it barely hurts. My legs are so smooth!