Respected Contributor

I bought the TSV. Been epilating for years now. I wouldn't change a thing! It's really a once a month thing for me, not much left to epilate. Early on it pinched a bit, now I  don't feel anything with it. Super easy. No ingrown hair, but I admit I exfoliate first and then after I go over my skin with a hair mitten after I epilate, makes the skin feel like satin!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

@sharkb8 @Jacie

I received my Emjoi TSV and, from one use, I believe the “tilting” improvement is worthless. Mine doesn’t tilt easily; it requires quite a bit of pressure to get it to tilt and that much pressure is going to stop the discs from turning. Using the light touch required to epilate means there is no tilting at all. It won’t move. 

I’ll research a bit but this will probably be returned as defective since it doesn’t work as it is supposed to. 

Anyone have a different experience with this TSV?

Respected Contributor

Re: Epilator TSV?

[ Edited ]

@willdob3I am guessing yours isn't working correctly! Have them send you another as it is a very nice product IMHO

Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@willdob3I am guessing yours isn't working correctly! Have them send you another as it is a very nice product IMHO

@Jacie

Yours does move & tilt without lots of pressure?

Respected Contributor

@willdob3

Mine tilts easily, I think they should send you another. And sometimes I use pressure sometimes not, I am not really aware of it, it just glides they way I think it should. Makes my legs super smooth. Far better than the large one of 2 years ago!

Honored Contributor

@Jacie wrote:

@willdob3

Mine tilts easily, I think they should send you another. And sometimes I use pressure sometimes not, I am not really aware of it, it just glides they way I think it should. Makes my legs super smooth. Far better than the large one of 2 years ago!

@Jacie

Thanks. I watched mine in a mirror. It doesn’t noticeably move at all (the tilt part) when I use it, not even over the more curvy parts of my face where it should. When I jiggle it when it is off it moves easily.