Respected Contributor

Enjoy Lancome demonstrations!!!

I like to see a product actually applied and learned a lot about the new light and dark highlighter. Items most of us have already I appreciate those venders that take the time to actually apply makeup. Also learned how to take the eyeliner and make a quick smoky type eye. I want to learn tips!

Super Contributor

Re: Enjoy Lancome demonstrations!!!

yeah I always learn a lot by watching Robert demo the products. I got a lot of tips this visit on eye techniques like you had mentioned and when to put the eye liner which I tried today and it is lovely. I really like Lancôme products and HSN offers great value, but it is also nice to know you can always pick up essentials locally too!!!

Honored Contributor

Not only with the Lancome demo, but I agree with you on enjoying the tips during the makeup demo's, in general, whatever vendor happens to be on.

Frequent Contributor

I enjoy watching the Lancome makeup artist too, he's very good. When selling a brow product he gave a great tip that I hadn't heard before: if one brow is a little off or lower than the other, start with the "bad" brow first and build it up a little. I'd been in the habit of doing my good brow first and then having to try to get the other one to look as good. Starting with the bad one first makes a difference for me. It's those little things that make life easier.

Respected Contributor

I've always enjoyed the Lancome shows and makeup demos, and love some of their products. I wish when they do makeup shows on QVC they would do such great closeups and tips.

We see a long shot of the 3 people at the table, vendor - model - host- and not much of the product application or swatches. Consequently, I do order Lancome when I am shown how to use it successfully, plus it is a quality line.

Valued Contributor

I liked the demos too and found the tips easy to understand. Ended up ordering the contouring pencil, looked simple and effective.

Frequent Contributor

For those of you who follow Utube, makeup artist Lisa Eldridge has been named the new creative director of makeup for Lancome. I think she was a great choice for that position!!

Respected Contributor

Robert does a great job of explaining and demonstrating. I always enjoy watching him and have learned a lot from him.