Super Contributor

Does anyone use Emu oil? What does it do for your skin?

What oils have improved your skin? Please describe.

TY

Honored Contributor

That's been around for years.

Super Contributor

It's actual oil from the Emu bird....therefore the bird is deceased. I used to use it until I realised this. (many years ago). It is a fab oil that carries any additive ""to the bone"" as I was told.It penetrates the skin that deeply. You can google it.

Regular Contributor
It is a wonderful oil for many different issues. Please google it, I would tell you all about it but it's been a while since I have read up on it.
Super Contributor

I do not know all the benefits but it is very helpful for burns and skin irritation. I do remember that it does absorb to the bone level. As you probably know I love, love Rose Hip Oil and Tea Tree Oil. RHO makes my skin soft and brighter plus it helps a lot with any scars. TTO makes my pores smaller and keeps me blemish free. Plus I put it on cuts etc... I have a spot on my stomach where the cat scratched me and I forgot about it. When I saw it it looked infected so I put Neosporin on it and then tea tree. After that I put just tea tree and rose hip and now the spot is gone with no scar. I also use argon and maracuja. I only use the maracuja because it comes in a roller ball which is super convenient.