Honored Contributor

I've never heard of this brand before and I saw it presented on Evine.  Has anyone tried this and if so do you  like it.  I purchased Michael Todd's discovery kit last week so far I like it. Emma Hardies cleansing balm has my interest. 

Respected Contributor

I have dry skin and I really liked it.  It removed all my makeup and my skin had a nice glow.  You only use a small amount.  It lasts a long time

Super Contributor

It does have good reviews but there is a organic cleansing balm by Boots at Target for about 10 dollars that you might like.

also , check out the shipping. 6.99. 

there are reviews at makeupalley. most good/

Super Contributor

The Moringa Cleansing Balm is unreal. I picked it up in London over a year ago (the brand is huge there) and nothing compares. The scent alone is worth the splurge but it does cleanse, nourish and soften amazingly well. I've picked up a jar last visit I believe and the prices during the shows are crazy good.

Regular Contributor

The kit prices may be good, but the shipping is not. I would like to try three different kits, shipping is $6.99 each, taxable and I refuse to pay $21 in shipping alone. Ridiculous.

Super Contributor

Agree about the shipping. Total buzz kill.

Honored Contributor

You can wait until they offer a free shipping day with the Evine CC, but then the Holiday prices may be gone, it is a double edged sword. I agree, I would not pay that crazy shipping fee either. I would call their CS and make my feelings known.

Super Contributor

My cleansing balm has shipped, its on its way.  Love that kind of stuff.  First time trying it.

Honored Contributor

Re: Emma Hardie

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

You can wait until they offer a free shipping day with the Evine CC, but then the Holiday prices may be gone, it is a double edged sword. I agree, I would not pay that crazy shipping fee either. I would call their CS and make my feelings known.

I've done that before and more or less got the "too bad, so sad" attitude from them. 

Honored Contributor

Evine should start doing what QVC is doing and charge $ 3.00 to ship all Beauty items, but then their prices may go up, but I agree on their shipping charges, they are outrageous at 7.00 each item-stops me a lot of times from purchasing!