Valued Contributor

There are a couple of other lines that recommend massaging the face, can't remember which ones,

Do any of you remember Albolene ? Probably didnt spell it right but it was a product that was very similar to the cleansing balm from Emma Hardie.

Respected Contributor

@Nadine wrote:

There are a couple of other lines that recommend massaging the face, can't remember which ones,

Do any of you remember Albolene ? Probably didnt spell it right but it was a product that was very similar to the cleansing balm from Emma Hardie.

@Ha!  Certainly not similar in price! You can get Albolene Cleanser @ Walmart for $9.75. 

The only ingredients are mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin, ceresin and beta-carotene.

"The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become."
New Contributor

hi. i must say i have fallen in love with emma hardie products the whole shabbang lol. and trust me ,,,,i have tried them all, of course we could be in the honeymoon stage ,but since it popped up on the 'other' station .i have sensitive,dry,red patchy, (lets face it mid 50"s skin) and when it came i was going thru the red itchy dry stage 3 drops of the oil(which lasts forever)and in minutes my face calmed down. my husband and i were amazed. we had tried everything if im allowed to say from Dr P. to Dr D to the famous HOPE ,which by the way i knew it wasnt good for me ,even though i loved it,because everytime i put time in a bottle on it stung,,,,,,alcohol. so to the woman who asked if anyone has tried....its amazing.

Respected Contributor

@NiteStar wrote:

Brandiwine...........are you referring to the cleansing balm or the other cleanser?  Tks!  Smiley Happy

@NiteStar wrote:

Brandiwine...........are you referring to the cleansing balm or the other cleanser?  Tks!  Smiley Happy

Cleansing balm.

Regular Contributor

I bought a three piece kit over the summer which included the cleansing balm, brilliance face oil and the amazing face cream.... I really like this line but heavy feeling and heavy botanical smell which doesn't bother me. I was hoping to love the cleansing balm MORE than my Eve Lom but alas I truly LOVE Eve Lom like nothing else so will continue to splurge on Eve Lom and use it stingily.... that being said, I do like the oil and the face cream both leave my face calm, moisturized and feeling lovely I just don't see a lot of actives in her line... I'll continue to buy if there is a "deal" and continue w Eve Lom cleanser and my retin a ( which I mix w brilliance oil w no peeling!) and my vitamin c. 

Super Contributor

I love, no I Adore her cleansing balm!!! It cleans my skin better than anything I've ever used. It's HG for me . I'm probably on my third massive jar of this. Her cleansing cloths are fab also! This stuff cleans my pores like nothing else has. No dry skin afterwards so if I need to use retinol or other things that can be harsh on my skin I'm always good the next morning. I have used her skin oil and I really like that under my Sirot skincare which I use daily. I do have EH skincare, which I really do like ( but I love the results from Sirot even more, so that wins!!!)

Honored Contributor

@Nadine  That stuff was like Crisco. I remember reading the ingredients and being appalled. Mineral oil being prevalent. It would be an insult to compare that to Emma Hardie. To use her balm is a very enjoyable process. It must be the herbs or whatever-it's very uplifting. I'd like to know about the moisturizer. Is it just like all moisturizers or is it special? And the eye cream, same question. Thanks much.

Valued Contributor

Love the cleansing balm.  Was afraid to use on eyes.  Has anyone done this?  Thanks

No thought is worth thinking.....
Occasional Contributor

I LOVE THIS CLEANSING BALM /ROSE HIP SEEDS! Have stopped using clarisonic/purity.At 63 was purity drying my skin.NO NEED for CLARISONIC if using this BALM! and Yes, you can use on eyes and I'm hyper sensitive to cosmetics. PROBLEM: NOW APPARENTLY GONE FROM EVINE? ANYONE KNOW?Just ordered more from UK.

Respected Contributor

Welcome to the boards @enybeny !