Honored Contributor

Where are you all purchasing this? The few online retailers i know of are out of stock. Didn't EVINE carried it!! Now, its gone. Poop.

Valued Contributor
Emma will be back in March on Evine. I like oils and her work great on me.
Super Contributor

Sadly, the line is not returning to Evine... Boo hoo. Love the Moringa balm and they always had the best deals!

Super Contributor

Now to find out where they are going to land! I love this stuff! I'm in shock!

@IntoSkincare wrote:

Sadly, the line is not returning to Evine... Boo hoo. Love the Moringa balm and they always had the best deals!

Honored Contributor

Oh, no. Well, I'm sure there is a store in NY that carries her line. I'm going to google and see where her products are available. I only use the balm and I will not be without it. Ever.

New Contributor
I am huge fan of the Q.but saw E.H brilliance oil and tried it(on evine)so wonderful .i wood say hi-quality is not enuff said.and for the woman who said she didnt want to go thru the morninga balm with cloth,,ure loss,miss. What a luxury.my friends &i were so upset E.H will no longer be at evine.if Qvc were smart...they wood pick it up,but i do understand they already sell 50 brands. I believe E.H left evine because it gave certain SKIN products a run for their money.......