Super Contributor

Emma Hardie on Evine tonight!

Hoping she has the new SPF primer but so far the listed sets are of the balm (LOVE) and serum! The balm is priced insanely well, too! Any fans of this British brand?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Emma Hardie on Evine tonight!

Is it OK for mature combo skin?  Is it heavily fragranced (like Eve Lom) ?? Sounds so interesting and no plastic beads (rose hips).  Thanks for any info !

Super Contributor

The fragrance isn't light but it's lovely - very soothing and relaxing. I never cared for EVE LOM (like the Morning Time OK) and heard that since SpaceNK bought her out, the original balm has been reformulated and is no longer as natural as it once was. I have combination skin but and am in my mid 30's - the Emma Hardie balm is fantastic both morning and night time on me.

Respected Contributor

Love the cleanser! Easily removes eye makeup.

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you for the feed-back.  

Trusted Contributor

Just had a look at the ingredient lists for these products and there are several of concern. The balm has phenoxyethanol, a preservative, as the 6th ingredient. It has some serious issues. It's also pretty expensice for 1/2 oz where the first ingredient is water. The cleanser contains several known irratants. 

https://www.truthinaging.com/review/phenoxyethanol-is-it-safe

Trusted Contributor

If those before and afters are accurate, the serum is magical. Smiley Happy  Fortunately, I like to try new things.

Trusted Contributor

Did any of you get the EH serum? If so what are your initial impressions? I realize it would be too early to comment on how well the product works.