Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

Question for those of you who love your Emjoi. Do any of you have fine, light hair?  I'd love to get something like this for all of that light "peach fuzz" on my face, but I thought it didn't work for my kind of hair. 

@shoesnbags - I use it for the peach fuzz on my face. It does a good job. I think it works on all types of hair. Epilators are kind of like tweezers. They pull the hair out. They don't promise to get rid of it forever - it grows back and you epilator again.

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

Question for those of you who love your Emjoi. Do any of you have fine, light hair?  I'd love to get something like this for all of that light "peach fuzz" on my face, but I thought it didn't work for my kind of hair. 

@shoesnbags - I use it for the peach fuzz on my face. It does a good job. I think it works on all types of hair. Epilators are kind of like tweezers. They pull the hair out. They don't promise to get rid of it forever - it grows back and you epilator again.

@willdob3 Oh, that's good to hear!  I don't mind having to do it regularly, as long as it works. 

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett
Honored Contributor

Re: Emjoi hair removal

[ Edited ]

@shoesnbags wrote:

@shoesnbags - It works very well for this.  I used to have more peach fuzz on the lower part of my cheek and jawline, but now it's just basic upkeep.  Be advised that there will be a little discomfort that you'll need to get used to, but it's not intollerable.  Again, I would recommend the smaller eRase model.  I no longer need to shave my legs, but I use it on my face, chin, and armpits with great success.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@shoesnbags - It works very well for this.  I used to have more peach fuzz on the lower part of my cheek and jawline, but now it's just basic upkeep.  Be advised that there will be a little discomfort that you'll need to get used to, but it's not intollerable.  Again, I would recommend the smaller eRase model.  I no longer need to shave my legs, but I use it on my face, chin, and armpits with great success.

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks for the reply!  I appreciate knowing exactly which one you're using. 

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@willdob3 Are you using the eRase model, like @JeanLouiseFinch ?

Honored Contributor

@shoesnbags wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

@shoesnbags wrote:

@willdob3 Are you using the eRase model, like @JeanLouiseFinch ?

@shoesnbags - Yes, I am. I had the emagine but decided to try the smaller eRase when it came out. I remember thinking smaller couldn't be better but I am so glad I got it. It really is nice.

Contributor

I actually love mine too. Takes some getting use to, but does really cut down on the need to shave. It's something you have to be patient with I think.  I don't regret the purchase 

Valued Contributor

I love mine. Wish I had ordred one sooner. I don't use it on my legs just my arms and face. Yes it hurts, but I think having a smooth chin is worth it!