Honored Contributor

Emjoi eRase--Where to find this

Why can't I find this anywhere? I'm interested in buying it. Even the Emjoi site doesn't carry it, and when I put in the item number from QVC (A240222) it isn't available. Has it been discontinued? I'd like an Emjoi that would work on the peach fuzz on my face. Emjoi's descriptions say they can be used on upper lip and chin hair, but I need one for my peach fuzz. If this one has been discontinued, is there another one you'd recommend?

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

Re: Emjoi eRase--Where to find this

I guess I would try ebay, did you google it to see what happens?

Honored Contributor

On 6/23/2014 evelyner said:

I guess I would try ebay, did you google it to see what happens?

I haven't tried eBay. I would like to be able to return it if it doesn't work for me. I did Google it and couldn't find one. I also tried Amazon.

-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

I highly recommend getting it somewhere you can return it. It does work nicely for peach fuzz but it takes several passes to get it all. I'm thinking of returning mine because it did a real number on my underarm area. It left a horrible red area that looks like a razor burn. I didn't think I even pressed hard or over did it. The aggravating thing is, it still didn't get all the hair.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for your reply Myshell624. Yes, I definitely want to be able to return it.

-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

Go to asseenontvdotcom. Put in Wizzit. Best little tool I ever bought!!!! (other than emjoi pedi and clarisonic) It is 19.95, battery operated and I am on my 5th year with the same one. It is GREAT on peach fuzz and even the tougher face hairs. It will work on light arm hair as well. I even have a back up put away because I can't live without it. Although after years of using it my peach fuzz is much lighter.

Honored Contributor

It's sold out twice now as a TSV. I'm guessing they will bring it back again since it's proven so popular but it will probably be awhile.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Super Contributor

On 6/23/2014 jaxs mom said:

It's sold out twice now as a TSV. I'm guessing they will bring it back again since it's proven so popular but it will probably be awhile.

Maybe QVC had an exclusive on it and when they sold out, gonzo. I think during this last TSV they did an advance order, too?

I'm thinking it'll be back as another TSV -- can't argue with success!