Contributor

Emjoi - Nano vs. Regular (Classic) What's the difference, besides the handle?

What is the difference between the 2 battery versions of the Emjoi - Nano and Regular? I can't seem to find anything about this anywhere.

Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Emjoi - Nano vs. Regular (Classic) What's the difference, besides the handle?

I just got the Nano yesterday after my regular quit working. I don't see any difference except I believe I prefer the one with the handle. They both do a good job but the handle made it easier for me to use.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Re: Emjoi - Nano vs. Regular (Classic) What's the difference, besides the handle?

There is another thread about this but I'll tell you again what I wrote in it: Emjoi says that the Nano has a more powerful motor and is ergonomically designed. I have both and prefer the Nano since it seems to do a better job, but the original is still great. HTH!

Honored Contributor

They both seem to do the same job on my feet and I don't find the nano easier to hold or use. I prefer the full size.

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

I have the Nano and one of the best things I ever received from QVC! I was never happy paying $30 for a pedicure as they never did that great of a job on my heals and big toe and this thing is fabulous for that. I now do my own pedicures and just go to the salon for a $10 polish change.