Honored Contributor

Emjoi Micro-Pedi - OTO - crazy good value! - $19.96

[ Edited ]

I have a more expensive rechargeable Emjoi Micro-Pedi that I swear by because it literally saved my badly cracked feet. -- It's why the Emjoi Micro-Pedi wins a QVC Customer Award every year. 

This Emjoi Micro-Pedi Callus Remover w/ Replacement Rollers OTO is an exceptional value and a great way to try the Emjoi. 

I'm actually purchasing it for the "parts" (i.e. the rollers), becasue the rollers cost more than the price for this OTO. -- This Emjoi kit includes:

• Includes Micro-Pedi battery-operated callus remover, two blue extra-coarse rollers, two black super-coarse rollers, travel pouch, cleaning brush, and instruction manual
  • Portable, easy-to-clean design
  • Easy-grip handle
  • Requires 2 AA batteries, not included
  • 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty

I'm going to give the Micro-Pedi and one of the rollers as a present, and keep two of the rollers for myself. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

___

Best Seller
QVC Price: $44.00    One Time Only Value Price: $19.98
Available for 5 Easy Payments

___

EMJOI MICRO-PEDI

What is it: The Emjoi Micro-Pedi callus remover helps keep your feet salon-worthy from the comfort of your home. No scraping and sanding or scary tools. The Micro-Pedi does all the work for you. It's an innovative device that uses micro-mineral rollers that spin at 360-degrees to help quickly and easily buff your way to soft, smooth feet and more. It's portable with an easy-to-clean design and easy-grip handle.

Who is it for: It's for everyone who has any dry, rough, or callused skin on their feet. This special kit includes two extra-coarse rollers and two super-coarse rollers for every type of foot need. The blue extra-coarse rollers are great for all rough and callused feet while the black super-coarse rollers are designed to be a bit more aggressive for extremely dry, rough feet.

Why is it different: This Micro-Pedi set is a complete kit for all your rough skin needs.

How do I use it: Gently hold the Micro-Pedi to the callused area for two to three seconds. Stop and check results. If needed, use for two to three more seconds until your desired level of smoothness is obtained. Do not apply pressure. Let the Micro-Pedi do the job it loves to do--pulverize dead, callused skin and turn it into powder! 

From Emjoi.

Includes:

• Includes Micro-Pedi battery-operated callus remover, two blue extra-coarse rollers, two black super-coarse rollers, travel pouch, cleaning brush, and instruction manual
  • Portable, easy-to-clean design
  • Easy-grip handle
  • Requires 2 AA batteries, not included
  • 1-year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty

___

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Emjoi Micro-Pedi - OTO - crazy good value! - $19.96

GREAT product & GREAT price!!!!

Frequent Contributor

That is a great price!! I would buy it, but I am hoping that Santa brings me one for Christmas, lol!! Woman Wink

Super Contributor

Thanks so much!  I ordered 2 just for the rollers.

Honored Contributor

It is a great value.  I wonder if they have a new model coming in 2016.

Respected Contributor

I just ordered 2 also......great value.....fabulous product!

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

This is indeed a great deal. I have had mine for 5 or so years and I think I paid 30 or 35 dollars

then, and it was money well spent. My Emjoi is still going strong, but the deal was too good to

pass up, because I never want to be without it. By the way, I buy my rollers at Amazon, you 

can get a pretty good price.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan