Respected Contributor

Emjoi Erase vs Panasonic Facial Trimmer

The Emjoi Erase works great on my upper lip and sideburns; however, I would like an entire facial trimmer.  On the demos, the only areas I hear about are those I use it for.  I do have peach fuzz elsewhere and am considering another type of trimmer.

Has anyone tried the Panasonic Facial Trimmer?  Pros/cons?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: Emjoi Erase vs Panasonic Facial Trimmer

[ Edited ]

The Panasonic will get dull after a few uses and need a new blade. A replacement blade by itself costs 2/3 of the price of the trimmer, i.e. you might as well buy a new trimmer once every couple of months, so cost of Panasonic=about $10/mo permanently. 

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@pommom - The Emjoi eRase can be used on the entire face. I've always used mine that way. I don't recall ever seeing it presented for the limited use you mention.

Honored Contributor

I do use it (the Emjoi) on my entire face, but it just doesn't do the ideal job I hoped it would. There are always hairs it just will not pick up, and it doesn't do brilliantly at peachfuzz (mine anyway) IMO. I still search for a (relatively inexpensive) ideal solution.

I am going to try the Panasonic just to compare the results I get between the two.

The Emjoi does well enough that I'm glad I bought it, and it's versatile enough to do my legs as well. But for the face alone (if that's the reason for the purchase) it's not perfect IMO.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all