Honored Contributor

Thank you to whoever first alerted me to her, I read about her here. I watch all her videos on YouTube, she puts out a lot of them. I like her personality, she is very good at applying makeup although sometimes I think she gets heavy handed with her shadows but I really enjoy her. 

Respected Contributor

Em is the BEST! Yes, I couldn't do my eyes up like hers on a reg basis, but she does some everyday looks and easier tutorials that are great! I love her new kittens too!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Emily Noel is great.  Watch her videos every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday.  Don't always agree with her eyeshadow looks but she has great suggestions and uses products that are easy on the budget.  Like her a lot.

Respected Contributor

I too enjoy Emily's videos and like her personality. I don't watch all her videos but have watched her for years.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the "Fun to Apply" video.   Her finished look was flawless!  Man, I wish i was that good with make-up.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

I watched Emily for years but I finally had to stop because her vocal fry really started to get on my nerves. (If you don't know what vocal fry means, Google it.) I've noticed more and more young women doing this (including my thirty-something boss) and it irritates the CR*P out of me.

Respected Contributor

@Texasmouse 

LOL that's how I feel about certain QVC hosts and their voices! I quit watching! I get it.

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

I like Emily, but I noticed that she only places eye shadow in a small concentrated area on her eye - if that makes sense.  I wish she would spread the shadow all over the lid or try something different.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

I like Emily, but I noticed that she only places eye shadow is a small concentrated area on her eye - if that makes sense.  I wish she would spread the shadow all over the lid or try something different.

@San Antonio Gal  - agree re her eyeshadow.  the looks are usually too dark, warm toned and mostly all the same for my taste but do like to watch anyway as I get ideas for other products.

Honored Contributor

I like Emily. She offers such a variety of video's and seems very "down to earth". The one thing I have noticed is..... she does a lot of warm tones on herself and, yes, she needs to do a variety.. but I have always loved her best in cool toned make-up.