Respected Contributor

Emily Noel (youtuber) Has Her Own Eyeshadow Paletes

She just showed these on her channel been in the making for over a year. She is one of the best youtubers hones about everything. She did this with Makeup Revolution. I you watch her check it out. Soo happy for her!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Emily Noel (youtuber) Has Her Own Eyeshadow Paletes

I'm so happy for Emily too. I just watched her new youtube video and you can tell she put a lot of time and thought into her palettes. They are affordable too as that was important to her. The face and eye palette is $15 US and the eyeshadow palette is $20. 

Respected Contributor

I have never purchased Makeup Revolution, how is the quality?

Respected Contributor

@Iwantcoffee
Makeup Revolution is a really nice line, I have 2 palettes from them and some concealer in my collection. I think their Shade and Light knock-off is better than the Kat Von D original, Affordable too!
"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I couldn't be happier for EmilyNoel. She is one of the best YouTubers Beauty Gurus out there. Worth the watch! She is so informative and honest, she makes me smile!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

@Jacie wrote:
@Iwantcoffee
Makeup Revolution is a really nice line, I have 2 palettes from them and some concealer in my collection. I think their Shade and Light knock-off is better than the Kat Von D original, Affordable too!

@Jacie Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

I am 63 and I really do not feel that a 30 something blogger can offer me anything that is suitable for my skin

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Respected Contributor

I love watching Emily Noel. She is sincere and not over the top like many other beauty Youtubers.  Her reviews are always honest.  I would jump on these if I didn't have way too many palettes already, and I am determined to use some up before I purchase more.  Makeup Revolutions' eyeshadows are very nice. I own the New-Trals vs. Neutrals one.  But for those of you who do not have too many palettes, I recommend getting Emily's new palettes.  And if you purchase $60 worth of products from Ulta, you get a FREE 25 piece beauty bag (add the gift to your cart).

Respected Contributor

Her video was very touching to me. She has been doing videos for over 10 years, and 1) has never signed on with a management team, 2) does her own editing and lighting, and 3) has never done a sponsored video! She is amazing! 

I am so happy for her! I bought both palettes on Ulta’s website. I will support these type of people who are 100% genuine and honest. She derserves this so much. ❤️😊

Esteemed Contributor

I've finally seen both of the Emily Edit Makeup Revolution palettes at London Drugs store in Canada. I think the stock is hit or miss though as the London Drugs store that I usually visit did not carry any of her palettes while another store about 10 km away was fully stocked. I also did not see these palettes listed on the London Drugs website either.

I bought the pink Needs palette (the face and eye palette) and I like everything about it except the blush color which is a bit too dark on me. I wasn't able to look at a tester as they didn't have any in store and for some reason I thought it was more peach than brick. It's also pigmented so I'm using an ELF fan brush to apply the blush powder so that it doesn't pick up too much blush powder at once.

The rest of the kit is fine and the powders are buildable. That's exactly how I like my eyeshadows, bronzers, and highlighters as I am looking for a subtle and not a dramatic daily look.