Respected Contributor

Re: Email re Walmart Beauty Box

The tracking number on this new ghost box is different from the one on my Spring box. Will keep an eye on the tracking and see if there is an actual box coming. Would be nice if it was a box to make-up for the lame box they sent.

Regular Contributor

Yes please keep us posted. I just went in and changed my birth date. Hello I am now 33! I wonder what type of box I will get next.

My luck, they will do the +35 boxes properly and totally screw up the 'younger' boxes!

Respected Contributor

JoElla, that's the only reason I didn't change my age too! Was afraid maybe our disgruntledness about being given a c-r-app-y supposedly age appropriate box might make them switch that next month. Probably not though, I bet those things were set up way ahead of time. We'll have to wait until the summer box to know, unless we are getting an apology box in the mail (and hopefully not an additional charge).

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/31/2015 JoEllad said:

Yes please keep us posted. I just went in and changed my birth date. Hello I am now 33! I wonder what type of box I will get next.

My luck, they will do the +35 boxes properly and totally screw up the 'younger' boxes!

After all the talk about the under 35 box being better, I signed up for a second account with my other email address, so now I'm 28 and 55{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

I got an email saying shipped to that new account email and the tracking shows a box in transit.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Bette, hope younger Bette gets a great Spring box, let us know how you alter ego does!

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/31/2015 Desi said:

Bette, hope younger Bette gets a great Spring box, let us know how you alter ego does!

I will Desi{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

My phantom box is in transit, and according to tracking, is moving along. It's not that far away from me now, so I'm curious to see if anything actually shows up!

As for younger/older boxes, not everyone in each category gets the same things. I know younger people who got a decent box this last time, and younger people who were as disappointed as some of us "older" folks. Filling boxes with random foil packets seems to be Walmart's go-to move when they run out of whatever they intended to include. Young or old, it happens to both.

My "older" Winter box was far inferior to what "older" posters here were receiving. So pretty much anything can happen. Both young & old can be disappointed. Or (maybe?) happily surprised!

Respected Contributor

NYC Susan, please let us know if you get charged again and what arrives. Mine is supposedly also en route, whatever it is. Wondering if the almost empty lotion tubes prompted new boxes?

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/1/2015 Desi said:

NYC Susan, please let us know if you get charged again and what arrives. Mine is supposedly also en route, whatever it is. Wondering if the almost empty lotion tubes prompted new boxes?

No charge yet, and I just checked the tracking. It moved closer again, so apparently something is on the way.

Either this is some huge mistake, or there were so many complaints that they're worried about word-of-mouth. Maybe lots of people cancelled and they're finally paying attention.

This is so interesting!!!