Valued Contributor

Yeah, can't wait to see what the Elysee today's special is going to be on competitor channel Monday.  I love this line; the prices are so affordable, and they work so well.  Best skincare products I have found.

Respected Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

Yeah, can't wait to see what the Elysee today's special is going to be on competitor channel Monday.  I love this line; the prices are so affordable, and they work so well.  Best skincare products I have found.

I second that!!!  In fact, I was just on that web site yesterday trying to find out when the TS would be.  Thanks for at least that info.  I checked Elysee's web site a week ago and found nothing about it.  I always buy the red and blue serums when they sell the 2-oz size of them.  Does anyone know what the TS will be?

Trusted Contributor

@Ms X wrote:

@just wonder wrote:

I second that!!!  In fact, I was just on that web site yesterday trying to find out when the TS would be.  Thanks for at least that info.  I checked Elysee's web site a week ago and found nothing about it.  I always buy the red and blue serums when they sell the 2-oz size of them.  Does anyone know what the TS will be?

Thanks for the heads up and for the positive air.  Elysee ingredient decks, especially for the pycnogenol (red/brown),  Fountain of Youth (blue-green) and Youthspan (beige) serums, are stacked with state of the art compounds.  The telomere serum and cream are impressive too.  So far, not one of these products irritates my eyes or skin.  In fact, the textures of each of the 6 or 7 items I've purchased over the past month are soothing, weightless.  

I've heard several of the hosts rave about the company's ethics and product quality.  Several of the hosts picked Elysee sets for host pick day this year.  Helen was convincing when she told her audience that Elysee is her HG, that these products transformed her skin.  And she has flawless skin!  I'm switching over entirely and can't wait to see what the TSV will be.  I'm putting the three serums on auto delivery.

Hope it's a big set and Supersized!

Respected Contributor

I'm looking for skincare that will help my overly sensitive, dry dehydrated, flaky skin (medications) ... not expecting miracles, just something that works.  I always breakout with serums, and like a quick routine (cleanse & moisturize).  I know I won't stick to using any more than 2-3 products.  

I wonder if Elysee would help me...any suggestions or recommendation would be very appreciated.

Respected Contributor
Greetings! Don't miss Linda Marshall & Elysee on HSN, June 20th, for the Today's Special & 15th Anniversary Shows!!!! Show Times, in EST: June 20th: 12am 2pm 1am 6pm 8am 10pm 11am 11pm Some featured items are: Today's Special - Power Trio Deluxe "Hero Set": 482054/487027 HSN Price $89.95, Special Price $69.95 2oz Fountain of Youth Line Diminishing Gel 2oz Firmance Pycnogenol Firming Serum 2oz YouthSpan Facial Resurrection Serum Age Release Day & Night Ultimate Eye Trio: 488025 HSN Price $44.00, Anniversary Price $34.00 0.5oz Age Defense-AP Eye Contour Gel 0.5oz YouthSpan Micro-Firm Eye Cream 0.25oz On Camera Special Treatment Concealer Available in Light/Nude & Med/Cameo Fountain of Youth Wrinkle-Intervention Creme: 146302/161737 HSN Price $54.00, Anniversary Price $44.00 1.7oz Fountain of Youth Wrinkle-Intervention Creme Firm & Resculpt Duo: 183191/454537 HSN Price $49.95, Anniversary Price $44.50 1.7oz Resilience Neck/Deco/Bust Firmer 1oz YouthSpan Resculpting Concentrate Perfect Pout Lip Volumizing Cream: 109471/109472 HSN Price $24.50, Anniversary Price $19.50 0.5oz Perfect Pout Lip Volumizing Cream Time Out-AP Age Defying Moisturizer: 424284/488032 HSN Price $44.50, Anniversary Price $39.50 1.7oz Time Out-AP Age Defying Moisturizer YouthSpan Body Firming Deluxe Duo: 451077 HSN Price $69.95, Anniversary Price $49.95 3.4oz YouthSpan Body Contouring Creme 8oz YouthSpan Body Re-Defining Serum CollaBoost-1,3 Skin Firming Creme Deluxe: 488027 HSN Price $152.95, Anniversary Price $69.95 3.4oz CollaBoost-1,3 Skin Firming Creme YouthSpan Neck & Hand Anti-Aging Body Duo: 377807 HSN Price $44.50, Anniversary Price $39.50 4ozYouthSpan Ageless Hands Hand Plumping Creme 1oz YouthSpan Resculpting Concentrate YouthSpan Day & Night Duo: 166676 HSN Price $79.95, Anniversary Price $69.95 1oz YouthSpan Facial Resurrection Night Creme 1oz YouthSpan Telo-Genesis Day Cream YouthSpan Telo-Genesis Day Cream Deluxe: 329851 HSN Price $159.00, Anniversary Price $69.95 3.4oz YouthSpan Telo-Genesis Day Cream Optim-OX Conditioning Creme Deluxe: 183193 HSN Price $69.95, Anniversary Price $59.95 3.4oz Optim-OX Conditioning Creme
Valued Contributor

AKgirl, I don't have these issues, but my skin instantly appears more hydrated and glowing with the two serums mentioned herein.  They almost appear to work miraculously to me, in my mid 60's.  The blue one (fountain of youth) and the reddish brown serum are OUTSTANDING.  Also, there is a creamy ivory colored serum, I think called facial ressurection serum (or close to that; I just use; don't really know exact names) is wonderful; I would never switch from this brand.  Check out the competitor's launch of the Elysee TS tonight FOR SURE and give them a try!

Respected Contributor

Today's Special - Power Trio Deluxe "Hero Set": 482054/487027 HSN Price $89.95, Special Price $69.95

This is already posted and since no coupons are working on it it appears to be an early TS posting although it doesn't say TS when you pull it up.

Trusted Contributor

@just wonder wrote:

AKgirl, I don't have these issues, but my skin instantly appears more hydrated and glowing with the two serums mentioned herein.  They almost appear to work miraculously to me, in my mid 60's.  The blue one (fountain of youth) and the reddish brown serum are OUTSTANDING.  Also, there is a creamy ivory colored serum, I think called facial ressurection serum (or close to that; I just use; don't really know exact names) is wonderful; I would never switch from this brand.  Check out the competitor's launch of the Elysee TS tonight FOR SURE and give them a try!

Couldn't agree more!  And- today all three of these wonderful serums are budled together for an autoship at $20 off!      

Regular Contributor

I'm  watching the presentation, but, I haven't heard them say how you incorporate these serums into your routine.  Do any of you know how to use them?

Trusted Contributor

I have finally bit on this Elysee serum trio TSV...have seen presentations many times but decided tonight was the night...@Gokat do you use these? I am interested if so...otherwise...always trying something new looking for that elusive "fountain of youth" LOL we shall see how it goes...I promised myself if I see no visible diference in 15 days, it goes back....tired of products suckering me in and I wait too long to send back...this will be the first! *promises self* LOLWoman LOL