Respected Contributor
Looks like it’s true that Elysee is leaving HSN, so many products on clearance and lots of items have sold out. Sad that they don’t let their customers know so they can stock up on items. 😢😡Hopefully we will see Elysee on QVC 🤞🏼
Honored Contributor

I wouldn't expect that to happen since QVC & HSN are so intertwined now.  More likely it would show up on Evine instead although I know nothing, just a thought.

Honored Contributor

lots of things are not on sale... what makes you think she is moving on?

Valued Contributor

Oh I hate this.  This is one GREAT, REASONABLE skincare that REALLY WORKS!!!  Perhaps QVC doesn't want it to compete with their unrealistically expensive skincare brands that don't deliver the results Elysee does.  A shame.

Valued Contributor

I will follow Elysee if it goes to Evine!!

Regular Contributor

I hate to think Elysee won't be available on a shopping channel.  I looked  at HSN & the 2nd page are all sale prices with lots of sold signs but the first page has the regular prices I think.  Maybe they will be marked down later..  I wonder if I can still get my auto-ship before they go.  I wouldn't mind Elysee being on Evine because they would probably get more shows at better times. I agree it would have been nice to have a heads up on this in order to stock up.

Respected Contributor

I had a sinking feeling a few months ago when ELYSEE was taken off the main Beauty page, where they list their popular Beauty BrandsIt got kicked off the page, and went into the LONG alphabetical page.   This happened when IT Cosmetics showed up over there.  IT went on the front page, and ELYSEE got taken off.  SIGH.....     

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Respected Contributor

@Naturesbeauty   How do you know for sure Elysee is leaving HSN?  There are lots more regular priced items still available at HSN than there are clearance or sold out items.  Their shows have always been limited in number.

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

Re: Elysee users.....

[ Edited ]
Just checked In on Elysee products on HSN. Products are selling out with no restocking. I picked up the large jar of Telo-Genesis Day Cream. They didn’t have any left of the smaller jars. I hope Linda will let us know where they are going next. Very sad to see Elysee leaving HSN.
Honored Contributor

The prices are ridiculously high. I am not stocking up.  Elysee Will end up SOMEWHERE.