Regular Contributor

Re: Elysee is coming to Beauty Report

I looked at the Elysee page again at midnight & saw that the auto ship icon had popped up so I called thinking I would switch since my original autoship is for $10. more.  I did ask though if there is an expiration date on the auto ship & there is - 2020. So I kept my single ship on the kit & my original auto ship.which I've had for a good while & don't ever want to lose.  This sounds like QVC influence again.  I don't remember Elysee ever having limits on autoship.  I love Linda Marshall & Elysee & hope they aren't  ever tainted by QVC taking over HSN.

Frequent Contributor

Happened to me too, but even though there will be a shipping fee I am going to send the first one back (they pay the shipping back) and keep the autoship as I think it will be cheaper that way in the end.  It really is a big error on HSNs part and most annoying.....................

Trusted Contributor

I checked several times yest, but never saw the AS button. Wanted to switch between this & the 3pc serum I have on AS (which I hope they don't discontinue). Its a major turnoff when they play games like that, so I just gave up. 

Respected Contributor

They had this set last Spring when I started with it.  I went on AD.

Well, turned out that the AD was a different price, MORE, but free ship.  I did question it, and was told that the future shipments did cost more, and found under all the order boxes, it did state that In Little Print.  I just didn't see it at the time.

So, now I just order when it is on sale.  Got 2 at the $49.95 price.

There are sales on ELYSEE, even when she is not there.  I just put what I use in my favorites, and when something on my list goes on sale, I get an automatic alert.  I do like that feature that the H has!  So much easier than constantly having to look stuff up.

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor

I missed the shows, don't need anything. Didn't see any new items.

i like the Fab Five kit and also the body serum. Using body serum for arms and thighs in shower before the Skinn DWP cream, loving the results!

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri