Trusted Contributor

Re: Elysee is coming to Beauty Report

@donna71 wrote:

I am a big Elysee fan, I am on auto delivery for the 3 serums but this caught my eye. My auto delivery is for the 2 ounce sizes and that is so rare, this offer has the Pycn. and fountain of youth in 2 ounces and 2 separate creams. very good deal! They don't really give deep discounts on Elysee so  here is a good one.

Day & Night Age Defying Quartet: 423-304/423-306
HSN Price $79.95, Special Price $64.95
  • 2oz Fountain of Youth Line Diminshing Gel
  • 2oz Firmance Pycnogenol Firming Serum
  • 1oz CollaBoost-1,3 Skin Firming Creme
  • 1oz YouthSpan Facial Resurrection Night Creme

I might get it! The collaBoost  cream was great to have in the winter and the youth span is really top of the line. 

I think the email said 10 PM on the Beauty Report.

donna

was there a AS on this one? All I saw yesterday was a single ship, unless it sold out very early on. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I am also on Auto Delivery for Age Reset Deluxe Skin Care Trio  I dont remember if it has a 1 ounce or 2 ounce CollaBoost Creme.  The price is $72.50. 

I have never tried the YouthSpan Creme.  That is what would change if I switched to this Auto Delivery.  Price is better too, at $64.95

EDITED:  te auto delivery I have is  actually a 3.4 oz of the collaboost..  Since I have never tried the YouthSpan, not sure what I should do...

Trusted Contributor

@MrsCat21 wrote:

I am also on Auto Delivery for Age Reset Deluxe Skin Care Trio  I dont remember if it has a 1 ounce or 2 ounce CollaBoost Creme.  The price is $72.50. 

I have never tried the YouthSpan Creme.  That is what would change if I switched to the Auto Delivery.  Price is better at $64.95

@MrsCat21 - the price for this kit is $54.95 but I don't see an AS option. maybe it sold out. 

Respected Contributor

Elysée Day & Night Age-Defying Set

423-304

NOW $49.95

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Mistic wrote:

423-304

NOW $49.95

And now on auto-ship, as well. 

Trusted Contributor

@AspenGrove  what is the auto ship number

Regular Contributor

@Mistic- thank you for the heads up on the kit's drop in price.  I ordered it -  I've got it on autoship at $59.00.  It's only listed as a single ship.  Wish it were on autoship.

Respected Contributor

@Mistic wrote:

423-304

NOW $49.95

This is a good deal.  I still have the Power Trio serum set on Autoship (but on hold) that was a TS awhile back and it was $69.95 for the 2oz bottles, but this has the 2 that are most of interest to me for a lesser price which is tempting.  I just don't need it right now as I'm about to open Skinn and Isomers serums that will last me for some time so I will likely pass on this.

Honored Contributor

The kit is probably a good starting point for new users.  The Firmance (orange) and the Soothing Line Diminishing Gel (blue) are both excellent serums and the 2 oz. sizes are rare.  I would recommend adding the Youthspan Facial Resurrection Serum, to go along with those two.  

Trusted Contributor

So  all during the presentation last night AMy kept saying it was available on AutoShip, but it wasnt.  I ordered the single ship.  THIs morning Auto Ship IS NOW AVAILABLE.  Of course they cant just switch it to auto ship because it is a different item number.    CS said they would waive the return label fee if I wanted to send the original back and reorder on autoship today.  I was going to do that until I saw that is no longer on FREE SHIP.  NOt going to reorder...

What a headache...Woman Frustrated