Frequent Contributor

Hi,  

for years I have been using elysee face appeal to help take off some dead skin cells, used it twice a week.  Now I can no longer find it easily since hsn cancelled them, does anyone have or know of  a good alternative for it. Thanks

Respected Contributor

@Hazelfaye They have some for sale on ebay if that's of interest to you.

Honored Contributor

Elysee has their own website, and appears to still be in business.  They list a phone number as 866.4ELYSEE

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

they have great sales on their website, one is going on now.The prices on sale are equal to what HSN presented the products for.

I never had problems with my skin when usiing Elysee. I have a nice supply from the last sale. You di have to pay shipping.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@Hazelfaye wrote:

Hi,  

for years I have been using elysee face appeal to help take off some dead skin cells, used it twice a week.  Now I can no longer find it easily since hsn cancelled them, does anyone have or know of  a good alternative for it. Thanks

Long time Elysee shopper, was sad to see them go. The face appeal is an enzyme peel, Isomers on shophq has an enzyme peel, I highly recommend it. It is a serum consistency, so you can use it first & then layer with any serums/creams. They periodically have a supersize on sale on shophq.