Valued Contributor

Elysee..... What do you think of the products

thanks soooo much

Honored Contributor

Re: Elysee..... What do you think of the products

[ Edited ]

I have no experience with them, but there seems to be people who really love them.  When I heard the vendor say her Pycnogenol serum is stronger than Vitamin C, I thought maybe I'd give it a try.  I did order her TS a couple of weeks ago, but haven't even bothered with it yet.  The past few weeks have been pretty busy here with some home improvements and my skincare routine has been a bit compromised in the process.  Now that we're just about done, I am looking forward to getting back into it and will figure out how to incorporate those new products.

Respected Contributor

Re: Elysee..... What do you think of the products

[ Edited ]

Let me start by saying I do not believe ANY hype on 'anti-aging' products. Ask any reputable derm or plastic surgeon, a topical product can NOT, repeat, can not erase wrinkles or firm drooping skin. I have looked at the QVC reviews for many of their skin care lines and 99.5% all say their skin felt soft and smooth ( so does anyone's after a good moisturizer!) NONE say 'yes, my wrinkles are alomost gone and my jowls are gone too!"  Many say they saw no difference.

I had a lower face lift in my 50's. I am now 62. The results are still fabulous. Surgery is the only way to remove wrinkles and firm your skin. It is surgery and I am not advocating it for anyone, just pointing out the differences.

The Elysee rep said she is 75. She has clearly had a face and eye job, as no woman her age looks like her without work being done. The same for Dr. Denese. A lot of plastic surgery there! I find it deplorable these women and other reps tout products that cannot prduce the results their sales pitches promise.