Trusted Contributor

I am reading her June 2019 newsletter now and she states that while they are taking the company to a whole new le vel, Elysee is staying in WI for now, and if you cant find the items you want at HSN, you can order from the Elysee website and they will honor the HSN pricing.  SO she is not saying if they are staying  or leaving HSN

Honored Contributor

Hmmmm.........selling out ??????

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

Maybe the NJ deal fell apart. At least the employees still have jobs in WI. I wonder if she will honor the HSN price on sets. 

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

Hmmmm.........selling out ??????

Everyone sells eventually

Trusted Contributor

uh-uh, no way will she sell out. Her sons are pretty much running the company now. One of them is a chemist so they can keep up with the latest and greatest.

Her DIL also works within the company.

HSN might be pushing her out, but she sells worldwide. It is nice of her to honor the HSN price for now.

I hate that HSN is getting rid of so many brands. Jay Mauel is gone. I love his foundation.

I suspect they are getting rid of Origami also. You can buy Origami on their own website, but having flex pay is why I am able to have so many Origami racks in my basement and in my garage. Great for keeping stuff in order so you can find it!

We NEVER saw so many Origami shows in the past. They raised the price of everything by $10.00, and are not having many free shipping deals either.

The stuff they are putting on air almost weekly now are all in limited colors, which tells me Origami is going buh bye too.

Sad that this merger happened. There are some things that I have been buying for years and they are slowly getting rid of so much. What are they going to sell after this downsizing?

Trusted Contributor

Do you think Elysee would sell on Evine? 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Elysee Update

[ Edited ]

@gabstoomuch wrote:

uh-uh, no way will she sell out. Her sons are pretty much running the company now. One of them is a chemist so they can keep up with the latest and greatest.

Her DIL also works within the company.

HSN might be pushing her out, but she sells worldwide. It is nice of her to honor the HSN price for now.

I hate that HSN is getting rid of so many brands. Jay Mauel is gone. I love his foundation.

I suspect they are getting rid of Origami also. You can buy Origami on their own website, but having flex pay is why I am able to have so many Origami racks in my basement and in my garage. Great for keeping stuff in order so you can find it!

We NEVER saw so many Origami shows in the past. They raised the price of everything by $10.00, and are not having many free shipping deals either.

The stuff they are putting on air almost weekly now are all in limited colors, which tells me Origami is going buh bye too.

Sad that this merger happened. There are some things that I have been buying for years and they are slowly getting rid of so much. What are they going to sell after this downsizing?

Hi,

I hope you don't mind a correction

'Her sons are pretty much running the company now. One of them is a chemist so they can keep up with the latest and greatest.'

Her son John, is the President of Elysee, her son James, who was married to Jenn-CEO,  died in 2002 from results having to do with OCD.

Linda has been very involved with helping those with OCD; created The James E. Marshall OCD Foundation at Johns Hopkins.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Trusted Contributor

I stand corrected, and I don't mind Smiley Happy I totally forgot she lost a son. Once you said that I remembered and know that she speaks of him often.

Thank you for reminding me. That is still such a painful topic for her to talk about. Losing a child never gets easier with time. I love Linda, she is always so up and full of energy. I also like her products.

Very sad loss for the whole family.

I love the relationship she has with her DIL. She speaks so fondly of her. I happen to have a DIL from H*LL and I envy people who have DIL that truly become a daughter. I am sure she is a great mother in law also.

Respected Contributor

There is a post on the HSN Community board:

UPDATE 6-25-’19 ~ Elysee is leaving HSN ;
I talked with Jen Olsen from Elysee this morning. Jen was married to Linda Marshall’s son and has worked for Elysee for 26 years. Jen was warm and caring, and confirmed that HSN is “phasing out” Elysee, however their products can still be purchased on HSN’s website.
The Elysee company has not been sold, however that is not to say it’s not going to be sold in the future. Jen said Linda will still be involved with the company even if it is sold.
Linda is moving to her apartment in New Your, that she’s had since the 80’s. It will be more convenient for her because of her active schedule, which entails being on many boards, advisory committees, and periodically addressing congress, all concerning the safest, and most innovative cosmetic ingredients that actually work.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

I follow Lind on Facebook and she is one very active older woman! She always traveling to one conference or another concerning skincare. Wishing her the best.