Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,412
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

@sueinsf wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Malibu Bonnie wrote:

Hi Jean Louis ~ Please don't be discouraged, it's really not Elysee's fault that QVC-HSN are making things difficult.

*If you need product that isn't on HSN's website, just go to the Elysee website or phone the company, they will sell you the product you need at the same price you are paying for your HSN autoship.

*The ingredients and the quantity of those ingredients in Elysee's products far surpass all the other brands. They don't use fancy packaging and fast-talking pitch-people to sell their products. Rather than being "showy" they pass those savings on to us, and tell us the truth - the real science behind their brand.

Have a beautiful day ~


@Malibu Bonnie  I actually still have my trio auto delivery in active status.  I moved the next shipment out far so I could wait and see what was going to happen.  Right now, I've got an AM and PM Skinn system in place, so we'll see what happens.


@JeanLouiseFinch  I think I have that same trio on auto delivery.  I had just pushed it back to February as I still have Isomers serums I'm using and won't finish for probably another 4-6 months.  Then I was going to rotate to the Elysee trio.  But I just got an email (which I'm assuming you did as well), that this is being discontinued and when the stock is gone that will be it.  I'm now wondering if I should order it this month and just hold it until I need it (not like I haven't bought things and held them well over 6 months) but now I'm concerned about the age of the product.  I know most have a shelf life of 2-3 years so hoping this hasn't been sitting at the HSN warehouse too long but you never know.  Or of course, I can just move on to another brand.,

 

 


@sueinsf I expected this would be the case months ago and decided to move on. I really liked that trio but felt it was pointless to continue once the handwriting was on the walll.  

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,063
Registered: ‎09-16-2010

I got this email too from HSN.

 

"All orders associated with this Auto-Ship® Program will be canceled once we sell out of our current inventory."

Hmm...How old is this current inventory?Smiley Indifferent Linda has not been on since months, maybe more than a year. Unless they replenished their stock which I seriously doubt coz Elysee status was in a limbo. HSN should get rid of these products thru their outlets or send it back to Elysee. They should not ship old products to loyal auto ship customers. 

 

I bought 1 extra set of auto ship when I found out they were discontinued & moved on. Elysee was a trustworthy company. All good things must come to an end, it was a great run. Wish them well!

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,255
Registered: ‎07-24-2010

@JeanLouiseFinch 

@FLGators 

 

You ladies said you moved on.  May I ask what you’re using now??  That trio was my go-to. 😕

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,412
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

@crazycockermom wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

@FLGators 

 

You ladies said you moved on.  May I ask what you’re using now??  That trio was my go-to. 😕


@crazycockermommy skincare routine consists of mostly Skinn Cosmetics products. Fortunately, I've stopped shopping around and have settled on what I like and have them all on auto-ship.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,255
Registered: ‎07-24-2010

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

@FLGators 

 

You ladies said you moved on.  May I ask what you’re using now??  That trio was my go-to. 😕


@crazycockermommy skincare routine consists of mostly Skinn Cosmetics products. Fortunately, I've stopped shopping around and have settled on what I like and have them all on auto-ship.


Yeah, I had my Elysee on autoship and thought I was set for awhile.  Oh well. 

Thanks for responding.  Will check out Skinn.  

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,063
Registered: ‎09-16-2010

@crazycockermom wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch 

@FLGators 

 

You ladies said you moved on.  May I ask what you’re using now??  That trio was my go-to. 😕


@crazycockermom -I have been a long time Elysee & Isomers user. I have also added some skinn(pep40) & more recently the stem cell from Active Argan. I guess I will be experimenting more with these other lines. 

Esteemed Contributor
Posts: 7,731
Registered: ‎02-19-2014

The main red/brown and blue serums from Elysee are an antioxidant serum (red/brown) and a peptide serum (blue). So if you find yourself a good antioxidant serum, such as a stable Vitamin C or green tea serum and a serum with Matrixyl and other good peptides in it, you can replace your favorites.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,307
Registered: ‎12-08-2010

I used the last of my Elysee a couple of months ago.  Loved the Brown & Blue Gels.  Thanks to @JeanLouiseFinch who helped me out a long time ago, and she got me to the right stuff for my skin. When I ran out,  I tried the SKINN Pep40 to replace it.  The serum is OK, but the cream that comes with it in a set just sits on my skin.  So, was not buying the Kit just for the serum.  Too expensive.

 

While cleaning out a drawer a few nights ago, I found two unopened Elysee kits with the bigger bottles of the Brown & Blue Gels.  SCORE for now.  These will do me for awhile, but where will I get more when I need it at an HSN Price???Smiley Sad

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,412
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

@Mistic wrote:

I used the last of my Elysee a couple of months ago.  Loved the Brown & Blue Gels.  Thanks to @JeanLouiseFinch who helped me out a long time ago, and she got me to the right stuff for my skin. When I ran out,  I tried the SKINN Pep40 to replace it.  The serum is OK, but the cream that comes with it in a set just sits on my skin.  So, was not buying the Kit just for the serum.  Too expensive.

 

While cleaning out a drawer a few nights ago, I found two unopened Elysee kits with the bigger bottles of the Brown & Blue Gels.  SCORE for now.  These will do me for awhile, but where will I get more when I need it at an HSN Price???Smiley Sad


@MisticI find the Skinn Pep 40 Creme Riche to be too much for me as a facial moisturizer.  I still by the duo though because I can use the cream as a daytime neck cream.  

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,255
Registered: ‎07-24-2010
Thank you @FLGators and everyone else for chiming in. I really need a suitable replacement for the blue and red gels. I also liked the resurrection serum. So I’ll look into these suggestions