Respected Contributor
I sent Linda (as I always do) a nice email for her birthday. I have done this for over 8 years. I always hear back from her, but didn’t this time. I find this very weird. I hope she is okay. I also didn’t get a Newsletter this month. Elysee has always had items on sale for Linda’s birthday month. Just waiting like everyone else.
Regular Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
I sent Linda (as I always do) a nice email for her birthday. I have done this for over 8 years. I always hear back from her, but didn’t this time. I find this very weird. I hope she is okay. I also didn’t get a Newsletter this month. Elysee has always had items on sale for Linda’s birthday month. Just waiting like everyone else.

@Naturesbeauty that is very nice of you send her birthday wishes. I hope everything is ok with her. I  miss seeing her on HSN. 

Respected Contributor

@EllieMuncaster wrote:

@crazycockermom wrote:
Oh no! I’ve needed more cleanser for awhile and have noticed a lot of clearance items but nothing new. I was afraid of this. I have such finicky skin, I don’t know what I’ll do if I can’t get my must have items anymore.

I finally decided to search here to see if there were any posts on it. If I want updated info, is there a newsletter to sign up for? Do they have a FB page??

Hi @crazycockermom- I popped over to the HSN boards and someone just posted this on the status....it seems we are still just in waiting mode.

jkee 21 hours ago

Just talked to someone at elysee this morning and she said when they get things worked out they will b back at hsn. Not in person but by hsn.com. Also a message will be sent out on fb and through our emails. To me this is GREAT NEWS!!

Thank you so much!   Fingers crossed it all works out.  I didn’t know they were on FB so will take a look.  Also didn’t get their newsletters.  I just bought what I needed through HSN and that was that.  I’m going to go to their website now and see if I can sign up.  

Regular Contributor

On HSN I just ordered Elysee Face Appeal. It was back in stock, but selling out. I don't know if this is a new batch or maybe clearing back inventory.  Hopefully it is a promising sign. I heard that HSN would still sell Elysee online, but no more on air presentations.

Honored Contributor

Maybe Linda's just plain tired!

Honored Contributor

@EllieMuncaster wrote:

On HSN I just ordered Elysee Face Appeal. It was back in stock, but selling out. I don't know if this is a new batch or maybe clearing back inventory.  Hopefully it is a promising sign. I heard that HSN would still sell Elysee online, but no more on air presentations.

@EllieMuncaster, I have to wonder how long that will last.  How popular is a line going to be without any air time.  Sort of like out of sight, out of mind. 

Respected Contributor
This is sad. I had used Elysee for over 8 years. I don’t know how Linda & Elysee could keep their loyal customers in the dark. I had kept in touch with Linda on a personal level for years.......nothing now. No answers to my emails. Honestly is the best policy. After all this I feel it was all about $. Sad!
Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Maybe Linda's just plain tired!

If Linda is just plain tired.......then just be honest with your life long loyal customers. We at least deserve that.
Respected Contributor

Re: Elysee Update

[ Edited ]

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Malibu Bonnie wrote:

Hi Jean Louis ~ Please don't be discouraged, it's really not Elysee's fault that QVC-HSN are making things difficult.

*If you need product that isn't on HSN's website, just go to the Elysee website or phone the company, they will sell you the product you need at the same price you are paying for your HSN autoship.

*The ingredients and the quantity of those ingredients in Elysee's products far surpass all the other brands. They don't use fancy packaging and fast-talking pitch-people to sell their products. Rather than being "showy" they pass those savings on to us, and tell us the truth - the real science behind their brand.

Have a beautiful day ~

@Malibu Bonnie  I actually still have my trio auto delivery in active status.  I moved the next shipment out far so I could wait and see what was going to happen.  Right now, I've got an AM and PM Skinn system in place, so we'll see what happens.

@JeanLouiseFinch  I think I have that same trio on auto delivery.  I had just pushed it back to February as I still have Isomers serums I'm using and won't finish for probably another 4-6 months.  Then I was going to rotate to the Elysee trio.  But I just got an email (which I'm assuming you did as well), that this is being discontinued and when the stock is gone that will be it.  I'm now wondering if I should order it this month and just hold it until I need it (not like I haven't bought things and held them well over 6 months) but now I'm concerned about the age of the product.  I know most have a shelf life of 2-3 years so hoping this hasn't been sitting at the HSN warehouse too long but you never know.  Or of course, I can just move on to another brand.,

Respected Contributor
@sueinsf
I just received the same email. I’m so disappointed as these products really worked for me and now I have to find a replacement for my finicky skin. Now I’m wondering what brand to try.

I don’t like products that are too rich. Even though I’m nearing 50, I used the red and blue gels every morning and rotated other products in the evening with great results. Now what to do...