Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
I have been an Elysee user for 8 years. I really do think if Linda & Elysee cared about their customers they would let them know exactly what is going on. Linda has always been in contact with her long term customers via emails, letting them know of new products and always answering questions about products.I am disappointed that Linda has not been completely honest with her valued customers. This is just my opinion. I now feel that it’s about selling out the products left at HSN and not about the “loyal” customers. It will be interesting to see where Elysee shows up next. I am now using up my Elysee products and trying Skinn products. I do think Skinn products are comparable in prices to Elysee.

@Naturesbeauty  - well stated & I agree! I am using some Elysee products in rotation with other brands including Skinn. The vagueness and 'mystery' about how/where to purchase Elysee going forward is causing customers to look at alternatives.

and Malibu Bonnie strikes me as an Elysee rep..,

I have personally meant Linda at a Meet & Greet she had for some of her customers. She has emailed me personally each and every time she was on HSN to call in and make a testimonial for the products I have used and my results, etc. I just feel we have been railroaded. She could at least be honest with her loyal customers. This situation so sounds like Serious Skin Cares situation. It’s very sad........but when it actually comes down to it........it’s about sales & money......not the customer!

@Naturesbeauty  - it's possible Linda is under an NDA with HSN and is trying to work out a new deal with another retailer like Evine so she can't share some info.  I'm not going to order anything else at H unless it's new stock

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Occasional Contributor

Hi Ladies,

I have absolutely no affiliation with the Elysee company, Linda Marshall, or any of her associates. I’m a writer by profession, and a stanch advocate of Elysee skin care - because it works.

If you want to buy Elysee products, and what you need is not on HSN’s website, then go to Elysee’s website and order on line, or phone the company. They will honor your current auto shop price. It’s easy. There’s no mystery, dear heart.

From my chat with Jen Olsen, QVC-HSN is keeping Linda in the air about what’s going on. So she can’t give her customers any solid info. Elysee really doesn’t know when they can restock on HSN, but are being told they will be able to. (Cat & mouse)

I phoned Qurate Retail, Mike George (CEO and President) and got a call back from a receptionists, but didn’t get my questions answered. So I’ll continue digging – why – because I think Linda Marshall and Elysee are getting a raw deal from the new QVC-HSN – and - I love the deals you get on HSN when Linda has a show – and – I love that she explains the science behind her brand without the fast-talking nonsensical babble other brands use. We all have a voice, and I use mine to speak up in order to help, or support something I believe in. And I’m not getting paid or free products to do this.

I leave you with the wise words of Bobby McFerrin, “Don’t worry, be happy.”

Hugs all around ~ Malibu Bonnie Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Naturesbeauty wrote:
I have been an Elysee user for 8 years. I really do think if Linda & Elysee cared about their customers they would let them know exactly what is going on. Linda has always been in contact with her long term customers via emails, letting them know of new products and always answering questions about products.I am disappointed that Linda has not been completely honest with her valued customers. This is just my opinion. I now feel that it’s about selling out the products left at HSN and not about the “loyal” customers. It will be interesting to see where Elysee shows up next. I am now using up my Elysee products and trying Skinn products. I do think Skinn products are comparable in prices to Elysee.

@Naturesbeauty  - well stated & I agree! I am using some Elysee products in rotation with other brands including Skinn. The vagueness and 'mystery' about how/where to purchase Elysee going forward is causing customers to look at alternatives.

and Malibu Bonnie strikes me as an Elysee rep..,

@Chi-town girl .......I find it interesting that “Malibu Bonnie is NOT affiliated with Elysee in some way. She just has 5 posts only related to Elysee. Way to knowledgeable about what to post about Elysee and who to contact at HSN. IF Linda and Elysee aren’t allowed to talk about what’s going on, they could at least give us a round about hint about where the product line might be headed that way they wouldn’t lose the customers who have been with them for years. They could send emails to all their customers. Also, how do we know that Elysee is really re-stocking product at HSN. I find it hard to believe if Elysee is leaving HSN, then NO way would they be restocking!
Respected Contributor
Oh no! I’ve needed more cleanser for awhile and have noticed a lot of clearance items but nothing new. I was afraid of this. I have such finicky skin, I don’t know what I’ll do if I can’t get my must have items anymore.

I finally decided to search here to see if there were any posts on it. If I want updated info, is there a newsletter to sign up for? Do they have a FB page??
Regular Contributor

@crazycockermom wrote:
Oh no! I’ve needed more cleanser for awhile and have noticed a lot of clearance items but nothing new. I was afraid of this. I have such finicky skin, I don’t know what I’ll do if I can’t get my must have items anymore.

I finally decided to search here to see if there were any posts on it. If I want updated info, is there a newsletter to sign up for? Do they have a FB page??

Hi @crazycockermom- I popped over to the HSN boards and someone just posted this on the status....it seems we are still just in waiting mode.

jkee 21 hours ago

Just talked to someone at elysee this morning and she said when they get things worked out they will b back at hsn. Not in person but by hsn.com. Also a message will be sent out on fb and through our emails. To me this is GREAT NEWS!!

Trusted Contributor

@Mothertrucker wrote:

@Desertdi wrote:

Hmmmm.........selling out ??????

Everyone sells eventually

No, they don't.

That's why I use Paul Mitchell.

Trusted Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Do you think Elysee would sell on Evine? 

It would be a win-win.

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock  Do Paul Mitchell products have SLS in them? I seem to recall they do. Also, do you need to go to a salon to purchase them?

Honored Contributor

@alarmclock wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

Do you think Elysee would sell on Evine? 

It would be a win-win.

If Linda would stay in Wisconsin, Evine would be a prefect fit for Elysee. 

Regular Contributor

I don't think I got a newsletter from Elysee for August.  I wish she would go to Evine.  She would have lots of air time instead of 1 or 2 hours every few months.