Respected Contributor

@brandiwine wrote:

I've heard Robert Wagner talk about using Elysee and if he really is, sign me up.  Looks great for his age.  I think Linda looks amazing and doesn't look like she's had work like Dr. Denese and many others.  I do like the Elysee eye products.

this has often been mentioned on air when Linda is on. He sometimes calls in and asks for that magic blue stuff, says that is one thing he won't be without(fountain of youth).

She has many ''movie star'' clients that use this fountain of youth.

It did take a good 6 months before seeing results so, don't give up. I find most take that long to show any decent results.

I have had no luck however with either Skinn, Dr. D  or Isomers or most other brands other than the 2 I use and my olay regenerist.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@daisyk Linda's products sound so wonderful-she sounds like she knows so much and her skin looks great. Why don't her products work for me, I just don't get it. They do absolutely nothing. I guess because everyone's skin is different.

Are you all saying Dimitri has changed his Creme Reverse? I certainly hope not. 

I know what you mean judaline. Everyone is different I guess. The Fountain of Youth is the only thing of Linda's that did anything for me.