Esteemed Contributor

Re: Elysee Brighten and Firm Eye Duo

I was tempted to try a new trio from Beauty IQ. It was called Hollywood fixer or something like that. They showed before/afters that, if true, were remarkable. She said everybody in Hollywood was using under the eyes. She made a lot of promises and would be very good if half were true. I'm discouraged of trying as I have a little drawer with about a dozen eye creams and concealers.

Right now, I'm trying Dr. Graf's Peptide eye cream that she had two for $40. She made promises, and I'm disappointed showing very little results.

Trusted Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

I didn't see results with the eye cream.  I do like the 2 serums and the Optim X cream - very good - and smells divine.  Not offensive at all.  I may try the eye gel on the next visit.  I almost caved a couple times yesterday on some of those kits which were great buys.  Who knows, I may still pick up that Fab 5 Smiley LOL

Hey there @nycgrl since I like the Pycnogenol and FOY serums...I found the 2 oz bonus sizes on the bay...bought them both...27 for one, 24 for the other with free ship(!)...I think these are going to stay in my morning routine going forward...she does the bonus sizes of these serums in June or July for her anniversary shows I think...

Honored Contributor

I find the IT Bye Bye Concealer settles into fine lines and imperfectons,  I like Maybelline Rewind concealer under my eyes , it just glides over the skin.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

I didn't see results with the eye cream.  I do like the 2 serums and the Optim X cream - very good - and smells divine.  Not offensive at all.  I may try the eye gel on the next visit.  I almost caved a couple times yesterday on some of those kits which were great buys.  Who knows, I may still pick up that Fab 5 Smiley LOL

Hey there @nycgrl since I like the Pycnogenol and FOY serums...I found the 2 oz bonus sizes on the bay...bought them both...27 for one, 24 for the other with free ship(!)...I think these are going to stay in my morning routine going forward...she does the bonus sizes of these serums in June or July for her anniversary shows I think...

You're right, @Krissy_1968.  I bought what was called the Deluxe Power Serum Collection (A/S) for $69.95 with discounted shipping of $1.99.  
The set consists of:

• 2 fl. oz. Firmance Pycnogenol Firming Serum
  • 2 fl. oz. Fountain of Youth Soothing Line Diminishing Gel
  • 2 fl. oz. YouthSpan Facial Resurrection Serum

ETA - forgot to note that the purchase was made on June 20th and that future shipments ship for free.

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@nycgrl wrote:

You're right, @Krissy_1968.  I bought what was called the Deluxe Power Serum Collection (A/S) for $69.95 with discounted shipping of $1.99.  
The set consists of:

• 2 fl. oz. Firmance Pycnogenol Firming Serum
  • 2 fl. oz. Fountain of Youth Soothing Line Diminishing Gel
  • 2 fl. oz. YouthSpan Facial Resurrection Serum

Hi @JeanLouiseFinch! I wish I had put that kit on A/D...didn't know how I would like the serums ( I do!) and hope it is offered again this summer where I will do A/D this time Woman Wink