Super Contributor

Elizabeth Grant on Evine......UhOH

Just checked Evine and almost all of Elizabeth Grant items are on Once Only pricing. Never seen this before and I hope they are not leaving. If you are an EG fan I suggest you check it out. I love their creams and will be so sad if they leave. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Grant on Evine......UhOH

It says on a banner on the home page that these Once Onlys are for 2 days only, a special sale. Valid on a lot of items, not just EG and not just on Beauty items.

Super Contributor

Thanks for pointing that out. I did not see the banner. Much relieved. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cozyseeker wrote:

Just checked Evine and almost all of Elizabeth Grant items are on Once Only pricing. Never seen this before and I hope they are not leaving. If you are an EG fan I suggest you check it out. I love their creams and will be so sad if they leave. 

Sadly I believe it looks like EG is done at Evine. I've been watching their page for 6 months and now it's down to a very small amount of product. EG have never been this low. It's very similar to how Sirot left Evine.  I told my Mom and she bought 5 sets of hand and foot cream. It's her favoirite. 

QVC Customer Care

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of solicitation.

Valued Contributor

@cozyseeker 

Hi I dont use Elizabeth Grant but Margot had posted something here ove the weekend that they were leaving Evine . It was removed  but I see it was posted below again .

Super Contributor

@MargotGrant Oh NO, I am so SAD to hear this. I guess ShopHQ really will go down soon. I do hope you find a new home soon. I love all your products and have been using them for years. This is a real blow to all us EG lovers!

Contributor

I am also very sad as I have used her products for over five years now and love all the products that I have purchase.  They are excellent products which give excellent results such as the Wonder Effect line, and the Vitamin C products just to mention a few that I have tried. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Shop HQ's beauty is really in a messy state right now.  To lose Dimitri, Beekman, and Elizabeth Grant in the same year is a big blow to their small beauty department.  Isomers hopefully wll stick with them, but honestly with their higher price points compared to the others who have left (or are leaving) really isn't a replacement option for fans of the brands now gone. I suppose they'll try to give Consulte Beauty a bigger push, until they regroup.