Valued Contributor

Elizabeth Grant Back On Shop HQ TODAY

If anyone is an Elizabeth Grant SkinCare follower, Margot is back on Shop HQ today. Looks like they are re-introducing the line.

First show is 12N EST

Respected Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Grant Back On Shop HQ TODAY

Thanks

Super Contributor

YAY, I have missed them a lot.

Honored Contributor

Too bad nothing is on subscription at ShopHQ.  I have the Essence of Torricelumn serum duo on an A/D thru QVC, but there's an end date when it will run out. As a matter of fact, I just used the last of a bottle earlier this week and opened a new one. I haven't talked about it much.  While there are many ingredients I don't know about, there are some I recognize as being beneficial. I'll keep using it until the subscription runs out early next year.

Honored Contributor

Didn't she try and make a go of it on QVC? I thought I remember seeing some of her shows on QVC....I am glad she is back of SHOPHQ, probably a better fit and a lot less competition....  

Honored Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Didn't she try and make a go of it on QVC? I thought I remember seeing some of her shows on QVC....I am glad she is back of SHOPHQ, probably a better fit and a lot less competition....  

Yes.  Some EG products are still on QVC dot com 

Honored Contributor

I saw Margot a few weeks ago selling a few products on Shop LC. 

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thanks sandylu, saw it yesterday and was surprised. I love EG and torricelumn they are efficacious and used it for years but tapered off when value sets weren't offered as much. Hopefully we'll see some in the future. I just use the serum with other products like Skinn, Isomers, Perricone although the honey 3piece set looks tantalizing lol.  It looks like Naturally Danny Seo and Joyce Giraud tried qvc but also went back to SHQ. 

Respected Contributor

Did Margot bring a TTV?    i've been hoarding Caviar night cream and i don't see it in the product selections.  i still have a bit of serum and neck cream. Love EG!

Regular Contributor

sorry CatsyCline didn't see Caviar in show or on website maybe in future shows...I bought the honey eye cream and patches lol...skipped the three piece since I have to use up other products... the gold roller thing looks good but sold out