Respected Contributor

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Cream

I am thinking about trying the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour All Over Miracle Oil...Has anyone used or is currently using and can give feedback...Thanks in Advance!

Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour All-Over Miracle Oil

Respected Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Miracle Cream

I personally haven't used it but it has great reviews!

I would order directly from Elizabeth Arden's website, they have 2 value kits containing this product and looks like its a great deal.

15% discount for new accounts and more.

Respected Contributor

@Just Bling  Thank you so much...HSN presented it for $28 and free shipping...I will check out the site!!

Esteemed Contributor

@GAQShopr53, I've looked at this product too and your post nudged me to go ahead and try it. I went to the Eliz. Arden website and ordered it from there (even though I shop HSN). I got the 15% discount from Eliz. Arden for a 1st time customer, but didn't get free shipping - shipping is a whopping $6.95. I didn't order more products to get free shipping because I only wanted to try the serum. I think I saved $0.25 by ordering from the Arden website as opposed to ordering from HSN. I went ahead with the order because if I like the product, hopefully they will send me future coupons or discounts. If they don't and I like the product, then I'll order from HSN in the future but wait until there is a 20% coupon and maybe free shipping. I have a big section of my hair that is dry and frizzy, so I want to try this serum on both my face/neck as well as that weird patch of my hair.

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1  I decided to order from HSN.  The Elizabeth Arden site did  have a version of auto-ship. The reviews are really good and I will post after using....I hope you get great results...I want to try the product and see how it works on dry skin... Using the HSN 20% coupon is a good deal as I am sure the HSN free shipping will not be available. 

Esteemed Contributor

@GAQShopr53, good deal - we both ordered! I'll be interested to see the shipping from both HSN and Elizabeth Arden. I'll post when I receive my order and I hope you do too. We can both post on the product. I'm anxious to try it!

Esteemed Contributor

Received my EA 8-Hour All Over Miracle Oil and have used it a couple of days on my face, neck, hands and my horribly dry/frizzy patch of hair. I really like it. It's a spray on and it doesn't take much. I sprayed some into the palm of my hand, rubbed my hands together and then applied it. It appears to be oily at first, but it really sinks in. I've tried quite a few products on my hair and this one definitely works the best - no more frizz. I love how soft my face and neck feels - very moisturizing, and my skin still feels moisturized after applying it 6 hours ago. I paid $28 for it on the EA website, and will definitely reorder when the bottle gets low.

Respected Contributor

@jannabelle1 I received the miracle cream and have used it for a couple of days and I love it...it is not too heavy/oily and I like it better than another product I have been using.  I have seen the best results on my hands and neck.  I use another product on my face and did not want to combine.  I purchased from HSN but will keep checking the Elizabeth Arden site to compare prices. Thank you for letting me know your results...

Esteemed Contributor

@GAQShopr53, it's the best new (to me) product I've tried in a long time - I love it too, and thank you for mentioning it here. I had been looking at it, but then sort of forgot about it until your post. It's a great product and I'll testify that it's awesome on the face too!

Honored Contributor

I use Eliz Arden 8 hour cream for my hands during winter. only thing that helps my very dry hands during winter. I wash dishes by hand and do not like gloves. only stuff that keeps my hands from cracking and peeling