Honored Contributor

I made a brief trip today into Marshalls/Home Goods. In the beauty section I saw this fragrance in a body lotion, it was marked down to $6.00. I was going to buy it but I put it back. Was difficult to get a sense of what it smelled like with the seal on it. Didn't have time to Google it.

The lotion is $31 on their web site and on Macy's site, and it gets good reviews.

Does anyone here use this fragrance? I bought a Red Door body lotion in Marshalls and it's nice. I don't use too much because I find it to be a pretty strong scent.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Trusted Contributor

Re: Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue

@Greeneyedlady21   I do use one fragrance from Elizabeth Arden.  It is the White Tea....and I love it.  Not overpowering.  The body cream is especially nice.  I purchase mine thru HSN because they have the best prices and many times they sell the fragrance and body cream in a set.  Highly recommend.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Per Elizabeth Arden website quote

" Fragrance Mood: Chic. Sophisticated. Beautiful.

Inspired by the classic architecture and distinctive Manhattan skyline, Elizabeth Arden 5th Avenue captures the alluring style of the most famous street in the world. The fragrance exudes the energy and excitement of New York while maintaining classic femininity and luxury. "

"Top Notes :

"  Dewy Magnolia, Lilac, Linden Blossom, Muguet, Exotic Mandarin, Bergamot ;
Middle Notes : Violet, Rare Rose Bulgarian, Ylang-Yang, Jasmine, Indian Tuberose , Peach, Clove, Nutmeg,
Base Notes : Amber, Tibetan Musk, Sandlewood, Iris, Vanilla "

HSN $62 & $52
Esteemed Contributor

@Mombo1 

SHOPHQ flash sale Elizabeth Arden White tea 3.3  Eau  de toilette  @ $34.90

Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 @That's a terrific price for that scent!  My mom used to wear it.  If we weren't snowed in I'd love to check that out.  Hopefully, by the time we're melted down, our store may still have some left.

Honored Contributor

I love their Green Tea fragrance. I should have bought that lotion today, it will be all gone by the time I get back there. Grrrr
"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   I also LOVE their Green Tea fragrance.  Perlier used to make a Green Tea that was fabulous too!