Honored Contributor

Re: Elf's Dupe for Charlotte Tilburys Flawless Filter

@JeanLouiseFinch 

Oh my gosh she is a hot mess! But she's like watching a train wreck... you can't not watch.

She appeared in my YouTube suggestions a couple of months ago. I have not and will not subscribe to her but I do watch her occasionally. Her voice it's like nails on a chalkboard lol.  Heavy heavy heavy filtering. Everybody does it, it's not a big deal unless you're trying to sell something.  And she does/is.  I can't believe she denies the incredibly heavy Face Tuning.  I don't know what the deal is with her personal life and I haven't searched for information but apparently she's very wealthy or engaged to someone very wealthy?? I'm not sure.  She's certainly having her 15 minutes of fame.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  - How would you use this product?  Do you use it as your foundation or as a primer?   Is it supposed to enhance your foundation?  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  - How would you use this product?  Do you use it as your foundation or as a primer?   Is it supposed to enhance your foundation?  

It seems to be a foundation, @San Antonio Gal, but with blurring and glowy stuff mixed in. 🤷‍♀️