Frequent Contributor
I buy all my skincare from QVC and have tried many brands over the years. Most work very well and deliver as promised: Josie, Philosophy, Dr. Denese Pericone, Clinique, etc.

I was sucked in by the hype about Elemis and tried the TSV marine cream with spf. It smelled nice, made my skin softer, but was underwhelmed as there was no noticeable improvement in fine lines and wrinkles after using an entire jar. I used the second jar due to the cost, but I cancelled my auto delivery.

I recently decided to try the resurfacing peel and it did NOTHING.

I returned it and got my money back but I’ve used other brands from the Q and the drugstore that did more for far less.

I realize the easy answer is to not buy it anymore, but I was really surprised and disappointed that I got sucked in and that their products didn’t deliver as promised.

Did anyone else experience this with this brand?
Respected Contributor

I've been using Elemis since Christmas and my skin has never been softer or felt and looked better.

I have the marine cream on auto delibery, but I also really like the peptide4 products.

Everyone's skin is different and I say just use what works for you.

Honored Contributor

I use Elemis MC, Skinn Pep-40, and M Asam.  I like all these products, and my skin never looked better, but I don't expect any cream to actually eliminate wrinkles no matter what the presentation says.  I was actually surprised when the M Asam eye cream eliminated some undereye wrinkles.  Creams may temporarily eliminate fine lines by plumping them. 

I have more of an issue with a loss of collagen, causing sagging.  I also don't really expect a cream to address that, although would love it if it did.  I really don't think I would dedicate the time to using one of those microcurrent devices.

Honored Contributor

I use the Elemis eye cream and love it.  Its made a big difference for me.  Also have their marine cream with spf on AD but thinking of switching it to without the spf because its a chemical spf not a mineral, which i prefer.  Then I could use it as a night cream.  Didn't realize it was a chemical spf until after I'd gone through a jar.  I really like it.  It made a big difference in my skin during this past winter.

Every skin care product works differently on everyone.  We all have to find what works for us.  Don't feel discouraged or bad because there are posts saying how much we like it.  It just wasn't for you.  I'm sure there are products you love that don't work for some of us.

Unfortunately to find what works for each of us, takes trial and error and money!  LOL

Super Contributor

I use all Elemis Marine cream products. I love them! Been using at least 2 years. 

Honored Contributor

I feel that way about a lot of "better" brands.  I feel like a fool getting pulled into the hype with the ever hopeful promise of more youthful looking skin.

I have used Elemis and like some of their products....I love their toner and cleansing balm.  However I could probably find similar for less money.

Respected Contributor

I tried the Elemis line once but could not handle the overwhelming scent.   It instantly gave me a headache.  I'm not usually affected by the scent of skin care products but that line definitely didn't work for me.

Honored Contributor

I have only tried the marine cream and I cannot stand the smell of it.  I find it overwhelming and perfumey.  I have a smaller trial size I'm trying to use up when I go out of town and it has seemed to last forever. 

Honored Contributor

@ocookie 

I used Elemis for two years with no results.

I went to City Beauty.