Respected Contributor

If you ordered elemis recently, check for price reductions - I just got $23.60 back on three items ordered earlier this week.

Then I ordered another item that has a gift with purchase.

Happy dance.

Super Contributor

Saw that this morning and went immediately to my wish list.  I'm new to Elemis but am happy with the results I'm seeing.  Got the pro-definition day cream and thinking about more.  My night cream/oil is getting close to the bottom so I'll probably order that too.  They have very good products for me.

Honored Contributor

I'm considering their Superfood cleanser.  Would like to try that and its has a lot of 4 plus star reviews.

Trusted Contributor

@JudyL , I've tried the Superfood cleanser and I like it.  It's mild and I use it for my second cleanse after the Elemis cleansing balm (I've used both the rose and regular scent, thinking of trying the new unscented also).

My skin is clean but not tight or dry and ready for the night time Elemis treatments.

Honored Contributor

@Sammijo10 wrote:

@JudyL , I've tried the Superfood cleanser and I like it.  It's mild and I use it for my second cleanse after the Elemis cleansing balm (I've used both the rose and regular scent, thinking of trying the new unscented also).

My skin is clean but not tight or dry and ready for the night time Elemis treatments.

Thanks for the review.  Saw your post under a different thread and wondered how you liked it.  I have so much cleanser right now that I may wait until I use that up first before I buy any more.  Even when its not on sale, its not that expensive so the practical side of me is trying to talk the impulsive side of me to wait.  HAHAHA

Valued Contributor

I just started a few months ago using a peel. I didn't know about them. I have used a few of them.

The best one for me is Elemis. After I use it, I can tell there is a difference in my skin.

I ordered 2 kits from the Qvc sale. Also the Elemis sunscreen is excellent and smells amazing.