Regular Contributor

Elemis pro collagen marine oil

Hello does anyone have experience using this oil.  It is expensive but on site great reviews.  Thank you in advance.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Elemis pro collagen marine oil

[ Edited ]

@Mom in NY wrote:

Hello does anyone have experience using this oil.  It is expensive but on site great reviews.  Thank you in advance.

Hi!

I bought this item at a discount on an online skin site.

Now over the years my skincare is mostly Elemis and my skin is very good using it. I like this oil very much.

I use it after my serum like my C, then it sinks in.

I like to apply at night time but lately their Creamy Oil I've ben using is even  better for night! LOVE that it has a slight scent (Cream Oil).

If you want a nice face oil for day and or night why not try the pro collagen marine oil? it's full of good things for the skin. I like staying in this skincare line mainly... but have other products (a lot lol) many that elemis does not offer.

My skin which is dry loves this oil..great brand and good reviews.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky
Respected Contributor

I was selected on Facebook to receive a full size of the Marine Oil. Elemis is very generous giving products to customers to try. This product is awesome. When I saw the small bottle I was afraid that it wouldn't last very long. However, it is quite concentrated so only a few drops are needed. I have very dry skin so at night I apply the oil then wait a bit and apply the Night Recovery Cream to Oil. My skin is so soft in the morning and I don't feel that my pillowcase absorbs the product. In the morning I use the oil after my other serums. They make wonderful products. Do wished that they would put their moisturizers in a pump type jar to protect their ingredients.

Regular Contributor

Thanks everyone for the responses.

Trusted Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

I was selected on Facebook to receive a full size of the Marine Oil. Elemis is very generous giving products to customers to try. This product is awesome. When I saw the small bottle I was afraid that it wouldn't last very long. However, it is quite concentrated so only a few drops are needed. I have very dry skin so at night I apply the oil then wait a bit and apply the Night Recovery Cream to Oil. My skin is so soft in the morning and I don't feel that my pillowcase absorbs the product. In the morning I use the oil after my other serums. They make wonderful products. Do wished that they would put their moisturizers in a pump type jar to protect their ingredients.

@Tricolorhey there...well lucky you!! must hit facebook up soon. I am on a facebook break. Does me well.

I do as you do with the oil them creamy oil. If lazy just slap on my marine cream! It's all so nice and loving that creamy oil! less scented and just so nice my dry skin too likes these products. Oh why can't they just put the cream in a tube? or pump? in total agreement with you on that and hate finger dipping since a bit goes so far and lasts so long! Maybe it costs more (I am sure it must) ugh.

My son went to Heaven 4/15/2018
I love and miss him so very much. God Bless you my dear Nicky