Occasional Contributor

Wasn't Elemis on HSN?   When did it come to the Q?    Also saw a kit by Clientele.  I haven't seen that on Q in quite some time.   I used those products when she was on years ago.

Honored Contributor

I only remember seeing Elemis on the Q.

Trusted Contributor

@Sharona1 wrote:

Wasn't Elemis on HSN?   When did it come to the Q?    Also saw a kit by Clientele.  I haven't seen that on Q in quite some time.   I used those products when she was on years ago.

I bought an Elemis kit on QVC over a year & a half ago so I know it's been on the Q at least that long. And although I haven't seen Clentele in a presentation on QVC TV in ages, it's always been available on the website. I used Clentele many years ago when it was exclusively in Bloomingdales. I remember the rep's name was Pat. I wonder if they've upgraded any of the products or added any new ones to the brand.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Occasional Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I only remember seeing Elemis on the Q.

THanks  - maybe I was thinking of a different line on HSN.

Occasional Contributor

@UMDTerpFan wrote:

@Sharona1 wrote:

I bought an Elemis kit on QVC over a year & a half ago so I know it's been on the Q at least that long. And although I haven't seen Clentele in a presentation on QVC TV in ages, it's always been available on the website. I used Clentele many years ago when it was exclusively in Bloomingdales. I remember the rep's name was Pat. I wonder if they've upgraded any of the products or added any new ones to the brand.

I don't really check out the website all that much.  I just remember they used to have hour shows with this line (Clientele) and never see it anymore on air.

Esteemed Contributor

Elemis first debut on QVC was with a 5 piece try me kit. Patty Reilly had just started and was hosting the show from England. She did a fabulous presentation and it was a quick sellout. I did buy and like the products. That was a long time ago...

Frequent Contributor

Re: Elemis and Clientele

[ Edited ]

QVC does carry a small amount of Elemis...QVC in Great Britain sells a much bigger selection. The best place I have found to buy it here in the states is at Time To Spa (their website)

As for Clientele...haven't seen or used it in years but I did like it!!!

Trusted Contributor

I am WILD about the Elemis skin care line. It is so very moisturizing and soft and beautiful feeling. Expensive, but I believe worth it.