Super Contributor

Elemis Tsv Shawn / Jen Coffey

Why not just let Jen Coffey present the TSV instead of Shawn hanging out in her bathroom while Jen just stands there awkwardly?

Honored Contributor

Re: Elemis Tsv Shawn / Jen Coffey

I think maybe Shawn is better at selling beauty products.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think the first 30 minutes of the presentation was incredibly awkward.  Jennifer was left to stand there silently for 90% of the time, and Shawn treated her mostly like a prop.

If they wanted Shawn to host from home, she should have been able to host from home solo.  Conversely, I think Jennifer has done enough beauty shows to be able to handle the show entirely on her own.

Ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

What a complete fiasco and disjointed jumble of a mess.  One host in the studio is more than sufficient. 

QVC's production quality has become more and more amateurish (in my opinion. )

Frequent Contributor

Shawn did the TSV while Jennifer just stood there,then Jennifer did the rest of the show without Shawn.Confusing....

Trusted Contributor

Shawn said Jen was there to jump in in case they lost the signal with Shawn. Not sure why QVC decided to keep the camera on Jen and just have her stand there. 

Would have been a better presentation with just the spilt screen between Shawn and the vendor.

Then again, I'm no TV producer/director so what do I know Woman LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I believe that you know more and have more common sense than do the alleged "professionals" at QVC.

Honored Contributor

Whoever does it, I don't see how dipping a finger into the jar over and over is appealing. They do this with Josie's, Philosophy. Ok it's thick. I get it. After once its gross. 

Anyway, I look at things because of the comments on these forums.

And you know, I actually thought I would wonder what Elemis is and maybe watch, but after the dress,

the dipping, the glasses, the weird grimmace, I just can't watch after a few minutes of just checking it out.

So weird. It just fits in with all the unappealing methods that QVC thinks are going to sell these days.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Trusted Contributor

I agree. I tuned in a few minutes after the presentation started and wondered why they were doing that.  Not a good idea.  I don't believe I remember any other host who stays home more than Shawn for whatever the reasons.  Which is fine just don't need to have her doing shows from home when you have other hosts who can do the presentations.  JMO. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think we should be past this ridiculous "skyping in" fiasco by now.   Just have one host in the studio please and zero vendors and the programming IMHO, would be much more watchable!